Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16 Lions @ Packers Thread

off his fingertips..shit..

and Hanson shanks it..shit x 2

manchild98 said:
Staff is 1 yard away from 200 yards as well. Wasn't the wind supposed to be a factor?

Dick move posting something about the wind. Because now it has been.

lol...

You've gotta be kidding me right now. CJ wide open and drops a TD, then Hanson shanks the FG attempt.

Somehow the nfl appears to like the idea of GB going 15-1 and for us to go into that hell-hole fun house in New Orleans. Oh well...

This has got to be one of the most frustrating games I've watched all year. Cannot believe Calvin dropped the easy TD. Cannot believe the calls. Cannot believe the missed FG. Un fucking real!!!

good news its close.....

bad news....theyre sitting half their people and its close and our defense sucks ass.

Anyone still want to be on the road in NY next week in the cold crap, instead of on the road inside and take our chances in a shootout. I don't.

MalFunkShun said:
manchild98 said:
Staff is 1 yard away from 200 yards as well. Wasn't the wind supposed to be a factor?

Dick move posting something about the wind. Because now it has been.

lol...

I thought Hanson's miss was almost predictable.

Back