Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Bills @ Lions Thread

He's a kicker in the NFL, whether or not he's a free agent. He had success in the past. An indoor kick from 50 yards is a very make able FG. They aren't going to punt from the 32. They had to try that kick.

Buffalo is dead last in passing yards and that was a great defensive game. LOL.

Lions made so many stops. First fg drive blatant hold. Only one td allowed. Detroit played well on d. Even gotta big stop on second to lastdrive

Miracle loss. It's good to have you back.

Matt Stafford sucked horribly. The team needed him to be elite, and he sucked. He was missing receivers all game. Holding onto the ball like a loaf of bread. That is why he will never be an elite player. Games like today.

Last edited:
He's a kicker in the NFL, whether or not he's a free agent. He had success in the past. An indoor kick from 50 yards is a very make able FG. They aren't going to punt from the 32. They had to try that kick.

Did you honestly think he had a shot at making it? We basically gave them the ball in great field position with 45 seconds left.

gym shorts can bite me the lions still win this game if they had a damn field goal kicker, has Henry been released yet? What's taking so long

Poor clock management by our coaching staff after the tate Run and catch.. all we needed to do is run 1 running play and I believe the our kick could have been at the buzzer...I need to see the bills timeouts situation but we could have run a running play on second down...

We need to get he fg miss-er closer anyway... even 5 yards...may have made a difference..

You are such a damn drama queen all over these boards, aren't you? The Bills are 3-2 and leading their division. It's not like a college team came in here and beat us.

14-0 Lions lead gagged away... Ok Johnny... You
and I both know they should have buried this team...

Last edited:
Just as we were all praising the Lions for winning a road game against a team they should beat, they go all old Lions and lose a home game to a team they need to beat.

Lions made so many stops. First fg drive blatant hold. Only one td allowed. Detroit played well on d. Even gotta big stop on second to lastdrive

not in the 4th they didn't even with the stops..

Pretty sad late in the game The staff chose to rely on a 50 yard fg attempt (from a guy who is 0-2) instead of your franchise qb

Back