Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Bills @ Lions Thread

Second rounder has yet to play
Third not playing
Fourth IR
Fifth plays a little
Sixth pup
Seventh released

Someone is going to tell you that you can't grade a draft until year 2.

That someone will not be me! :cheers:

You'll a fool if you think Matt played well outside the INT.

If he hits Broyles on the out route instead of throwing it into the dirt, they're a good 7 yards closer and in a more manageable situation. There was hardly any pressure at all on that throw.

If the offense scores one td instead of us settling for a long fg attempts we win.

Last edited:
If he hits Broyles on the out route instead of throwing it into the dirt, they're a good 7 yards closer and in a more manageable situation. There was hardly any pressure at all on that throw.

yeah that throw a long with 15 others were awful today..

Last edited:
It's exciting to watch two good teams play, Arizona @ Denver. Don't care who wins, just nice to watch.

Horrible loss. You blew a 14 point lead at home against a medicore team. No CJ or not, you have to win that game. It's on the offense and FG kicker. I don't care how far the FG attempts are, you can never miss 3 FG's in a game. Never....especially indoors.

Last edited:
It's exciting to watch two good teams play, Arizona @ Denver. Don't care who wins, just nice to watch.

I turned the channel when the rookie for Arizona made his second kick of the game and remained perfect on the season. Too much.

Stafford was not good today. You can make up excuses for him with the injuries, but he was off target on many key throws as well that would have helped out in big spots. Someone mentioned the last out throw to Broyles as one example. Obviously the kicker sucked. Nothing more needs to be said about that, and it's just shame we can't find someone who can make 1 out of 3 attempts.

This one hurts. You just can't throw games away at home like this. Now next week is practically a must win in my opinion, and who knows how many healthy bodies we'll have ready to go.

Come on UM, he doesn't have enough weapons. You know better than to question that.

Stafford could have played better but he made the most out of itwith three second half field goal drives. Too bad we can't make a kick or protect him

Sims is gone and waddle better get better quickly

Stafford could have played better but he made the most out of itwith three second half field goal drives. Too bad we can't make a kick or protect him

He did not make the most of it. Making the most of it would have been punching through and getting a TD on at least one drive. He still has plenty of receiving threats even without Calvin and Bush. He missed some throws that would have helped us win the game plain and simple.

There's plenty of things that went wrong today besides Stafford, I'm not pinning in all on him. Defense gave up some big third downs in the second half that kept Buffalo drives going. Penalties returned as an issue today as well.

You are just blind... Go watch every throw he made and tell me what percent was on the money. He missed so many targets today...It really sucks because he is paid to be better and play better..

Detroit 1-11 on third down.

But Stafford could have played just a little better lol....

He was awful today.

Kicker
Stafford
O-line
Lombardi

Order of why we lost..

If Matt wants to take the next step he has to over come and win a game like
today...

Last edited:
You are just blind... Go watch every throw he made and tell me what percent was on the money. He missed so many targets today...It really sucks because he is paid to be better and play better..

So e drops and throw aways. Only 13 incompletes

Pick and broyles throw May be the only ones. We shall see

Back