Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Bills @ Lions Thread

Poor clock management by our coaching staff after the tate Run and catch.. all we needed to do is run 1 running play and I believe the our kick could have been at the buzzer...I need to see the bills timeouts situation but we could have run a running play on second down...

We need to get he fg miss-er closer anyway... even 5 yards...may have made a difference..

He still would have missed

Just as we were all praising the Lions for winning a road game against a team they should beat, they go all old Lions and lose a home game to a team they need to beat.

You just can not lose this game... I am so pissed... we hope and hope for a good team and get teased.. So damn tired of blowing games we should win..

Miracle loss. It's good to have you back.

Matt Stafford sucked horribly. The team needed him to be elite, and he sucked. He was missing receivers all game. Holding onto the ball like a loaf of bread. That is why he will never be an elite player. Games like today.

The TRUTH. Stafford is a sally. 6 tds, with 4 ints through 5 games, is pathetic. Terrible start to a make or break year for him. Imo, it is time to move on. The guy is what he is.

Last edited:
I don't wish anyone to get hurt, but if they don't make the playoffs this year with Matt Stafford, then yeah it's time to move on.

He still would have missed

I think if you look at the last kick
5 or 10 yards may have made the difference.
But anyway we had to make sure it was the last
kick before overtime.. I think with good clock management
we could have.

we could have.

Meh has he been realsed yet?

we could have.

Unless they widen the bars he was missing.

I don't get how Watkins was able to make plays. He is a rookie, thought he couldn't make plays until year 3.

I don't get how Watkins was able to make plays. He is a rookie, thought he couldn't make plays until year 3.

tumblr_inline_mw4qa5bDEG1rb4wte.gif

Miracle loss. It's good to have you back.

Matt Stafford sucked horribly. The team needed him to be elite, and he sucked. He was missing receivers all game. Holding onto the ball like a loaf of bread. That is why he will never be an elite player. Games like today.

Oline sucked. Penalties. Stafford did well other than int considering circumstances.

Oline and kicker cost us this game

Oline sucked. Penalties. Stafford did well other than int considering circumstances.

Matt had a awful game.. He made really poor
decisions today.. He is making to much money and drafted to high to have
as bad of numbers as he does...

Oline was horrible and our gm is clueless when it comes to kickers I guess
but Matt has to find was to move the chains...He has to make better line calls..

Last edited:

You'll a fool if you think Matt played well outside the INT.

No, he didn't do well. There are no "circumstances" to explain him missing receivers all game and making horrible decisions.

Back