Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Bills @ Lions Thread

Pick and Broyles are the ONLY 2 bad throws. LOL. Enough dude. Give it up. He had a HORRIBLE game.

So e drops and throw aways. Only 13 incompletes

Pick and broyles throw May be the only ones. We shall see

13 incompletes against one of the worst pass d's in the league is not good.

Stafford earned his status of a top 20 qb in the league today.
Our ocord sucks ass.
our idiot dcord took the foot off the gas and played a Gunther defense the entire 2nd half.
we cant run the ball
bush, tate, Pettigrew, ebron, Stafford, broyles obviously isn't enough high round picks to resemble anything close to what an offense is supposed to look like.
dline sucked almost the entire 2nd half.
secondary cant cover for shit.
fg kicker blows

...that is why we lost....and why were not a very good team.

194 yards passing by the great Matt Stafford today....sweet....

Against a team that gives up an average of 270 yards passing, and allows 68 percent completion rate. Yeah, Stafford is a below average qb, even at home.

Last edited:
No Calvin, bush, bell and oline was atrocious. Plus three missed field goals for nine points off the board

You guys were awful quiet all week. Now you have something to say. Priceless

I am on the game thread every week that I can... I call the good with the bad...
You just come on after the fact with excuses. Matt has to win this game.. He
has to elevate his play or we will never make the playoffs..
Don't get me started on how bad Mayhew is..
Sure wish some of those draft picks
would have helped today

I thought we drafted ebron cause he was a blue chip player and we needed more weapons. So when calvin goes out cause our fucking idiot of a coach plays him on a bum ankle....ebron proceeds to drop yet another tds and catch 2 passes for shitty yardage. So much for that plan mayhew....nice job.

Darqueeze dennard can drop a touchdown and catch 2 passes lol.

Last edited:
Dennard sucks. Notice no more Kyle fuller talk with bears d getting their asses handed to them again

Dennard sucks. Notice no more Kyle fuller talk with bears d getting their asses handed to them again

Kyle Fuller talk has stopped because our 1-2 CBs have miraculously stayed healthy and the defense has been surprisingly stout despite injuries at other positions.

However the Ebron talk isn't going to stop until he plays like a top 10 draft pick. It's that simple.

The bears defense blows. Lol at stout. And now you blame injuries but when we lose Calvin, bush, bell and fauria. Nothing

The bears defense blows. Lol at stout. And now you blame injuries but when we lose Calvin, bush, bell and fauria. Nothing

Bush played a lot today, losing Calvin was the reason why we got Tate (your words), Winn was better than Bell has been and Fauria sucks.

Last edited:
Bush played a lot today, losing Calvin was the reason why we got Tate (your words), Winn was better than Bell has been and Fauria sucks.

Tate played well. Bush missed a lot of the game.

Winn got stuffed plenty and can't catch

Injuries, oline problems against four man rush and kicker cost us

Last edited:
Bills carried Jim Schwartz off the field.

Should have carried Alex Henery off the damned field. We'd have let them too.

Back