Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Steelers @ Lions *Sunday Night* Thread

I'm glad I watched the Pistons game when I could, they are actually entertaining to watch so far.

Didn't we find out about Jimmy's extension after we started 3-1 lol ?

I can't remember .

Pittsburgh was a winnable game so the outcome might still be the same.

I'm not necessarily expecting a different result. But Minnesota is the best team we play in our remaining 9 games. It's amazing how easy our schedule is on paper.

@ GB
Cleveland
@ Chicago
Minnesota
@ Baltimore
@ TB
Chicago
@ Cincy
GB

Running on 3rd and goal bothers me, $135,000,000 qb and we take it out of his hands, put it in our 3rd string nobody rbs hands in the red zone.

Last edited:
I'm glad I watched the Pistons game when I could, they are actually entertaining to watch so far.

I saw some if it .. They were playing so hard even down 10 when I was watching .
Lakers up next .

lol what a pathetic franchise ....hey thanks dad for growing up in detroit and exploiting me to this garbage !!

Running on 3rd and goal bothers me, $135,000,000 qb and we take it out of his hands in the red zone. Garbage

Pretty sure he audibled on the second one. That one was on Matt. But I agree. On the one before the 97 yard td bomb, and I agree throw it..

Last edited:
Why can't out qb do a sneak like Drew Brees ? Jump hit the imaginary line in the air?

I've been saying forever, win or lose - this offense is boring as heck.

Running on 3rd and goal bothers me, $135,000,000 qb and we take it out of his hands, put it in our 3rd string nobody rbs hands in the red zone.

With no full back. Steelers DL got more penetration than a Jenna Jameson movie. Unfortunately, Stafford threw 2 TD's tonight that weren't caught and that was one of the things that made the difference.

Killabrew allowing that deep ball to Brown. Tate's fumble. Blown coverages all over the field. A 97 yard TD pass.

With no full back. Steelers DL got more penetration than a Jenna Jameson movie. Unfortunately, Stafford threw 2 TD's tonight that weren't caught and that was one of the things that made the difference.

Killabrew allowing that deep ball to Brown. Tate's fumble. Blown coverages all over the field. A 97 yard TD pass.

I'll forgive the defense because we held them to 20 points. But we were in the red zone 5 times at home and come up with no td's. That just can't happen.

I'm not necessarily expecting a different result. But Minnesota is the best team we play in our remaining 9 games. It's amazing how easy our schedule is on paper.

@ GB
Cleveland
@ Chicago
Minnesota
@ Baltimore
@ TB
Chicago
@ Cincy
GB

Lol
At green bay is probably a loss. Place is a horror show for the Lions.

Stafford will likely go down in the annals of NFL history, as the highest paid QB to have never won a single playoff game.

I'll forgive the defense because we held them to 20 points. But we were in the red zone 5 times at home and come up with no td's. That just can't happen.

Agree. You can talk about drops and so forth all day but when you pass for over 400 yards and zero TD's .. something ain't right.

I agree 100%.

Stafford did throw two balls that should have been TD's.......my point in saying that is with the style we play....pussy ass football....we have a razor thin margin of error and can't drop TD's.

Back