Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Cowboys @ Lions Thread

Seems like they only show the Lions on Thanksgiving here, Missed a record setting game from Calvin. I think the Lions record before was Cloyce Box with 302 yards.
Glad they pulled it out and Won.
I saw that Snickers ad on twitter, and just saw that Nate Burleson is following of all people Me???

Your contributions here are amazing, what do you do on twitter? Link it!

This is one of those rare games in which I'm going to have to listen to the opposing team's radio tomorrow.

They're talking about who would win in a brawl between Witten and Dez. Think I'll pass for now...

Strip club ads, good ol Dallas

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. I lived in San Antonio for a few years and thought it was pretty cool down there. These hosts are pretty good, I like their style.

Looking way way ahead. If we make the playoffs we will be the 6 seed (Seattle/SF will be the 5 seed). The NFC East winner will be the 4th seed. So we will start on the road against either GB, NO, SF/Seattle.

Just so we all have something to look forward too. :)

The heck with that...win the div!

Thought for awhile there that the foreskins would pull off an unlikely win vs teh donkeyface's burritos...uhh...nope turned into a rout....hee-haww!!

I'm on my piece of shit cell phone that makes interweb viewing painfully difficult, so I apologize if it's been said but....Blanco Nino bitches!!!

Calvin finished the game today 8 yards shy of setting the new single game yards record...wow what a game

I love how Hughes disappeared and deleted some of his posts as soon as Staff jumped over the pile.

Shows he really isn't a fan....just here to troll!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

just got home from seaworld.....

page 24 - 28 on this board were hilarious lmao.

I didn't delete anything....never have never will.

was watching the game on gamecast on my phone and shut it off at 1:12 mark when we went 3 n out lmao.

just got home and saw we won lmao....crazy. cant wait to see the highlights!

booger is an idiot....that is all.

I'll take it back if someone can find me the post in the game thread where he says the whole team sucks.

I was going to comment on it and it's gone.

you said it was al on the players....I just agreed with you. You had 3 full pages whining about how its on the players and not on the coaches....don't pin that on me lol.

it was halfway thru the 3rd quarter and we were losing to a team that had 117 total yards....ofcourse we sucked.

Last edited:
think I saw somewhere that we are only the 2nd team in NFL history to win a game -4 in the turnover dept.

none of the SC highlights show the durham catch on the final drive...heard staff threw a rope.

Back