Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Cowboys @ Lions Thread

Smh yeah right. Witten was looking like he would have punched Dez if they were in the locker room. I might be wrong for feeling like this, but that shit makes me soooooo happy.

Clearly Witten wanted to slap the shit out of Dez.

Funny, for all the things Dez can do that Calvin can do, being a class act and a team player doesn't seem to be one of them.

yFsfIhR.jpg

Also, going back to the first few pages of this thread, this game is an example of why many of us would take Stafford over Romo.

Looking way way ahead. If we make the playoffs we will be the 6 seed (Seattle/SF will be the 5 seed). The NFC East winner will be the 4th seed. So we will start on the road against either GB, NO, SF/Seattle.

Just so we all have something to look forward too. :)

Last edited:
Looking way way ahead. If we make the playoffs we will be the 6 seed (Seattle/SF will be the 5 seed). The NFC East winner will be the 4th seed. So we will start on the road against either GB, NO, SF/Seattle.

Just so we all have something to look forward too. :)

Aren't we going to go 13-3 though?

I posted early in this thread that the Lions might win as a result of turnovers...but I never could have imagined in my wildest dreams, that they could cough up and lose 4 balls to none and still win, the Lions are absolutely baffling to me most of the time and this game certainly was no exception.

I'd like to see a stat on how many times Calvin has been tackled inside the 1 yard line in his career. Has to be a pretty high number.

Someone else mentioned this in their article on NFL.com.

"If there was a stat for a receiver being down at the goal line, Megatron would probably own the NFL record. He added two more to it Sunday."

I guess Schwartz said Broyles ruptured his Achilles. I'm guessing that was his last game in a Lion's uniform.

Seems like they only show the Lions on Thanksgiving here, Missed a record setting game from Calvin. I think the Lions record before was Cloyce Box with 302 yards.
Glad they pulled it out and Won.
I saw that Snickers ad on twitter, and just saw that Nate Burleson is following of all people Me???

Back