Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

Trump should be banned from Twitter. It is because of him fanning his base with lies that they decided to storm the capital. He even called them out to do it. He should be locked up and put on trial.

Trump should be banned from Twitter. It is because of him fanning his base with lies that they decided to storm the capital. He even called them out to do it. He should be locked up and put on trial.

Utter horseshit he did no such thing unfortunately you are the one being lied to bob. By the time you figure that out though it’ll be far too late..

Last edited:
Parler under active purge banned from Google and Apple store, AWS to stop serving them tomorrow. They now have to go down the same road infowars did.

Let’s update the original

First they came for infowars
Now they come for trump supporters
Next it’ll be rhino republicans
Then moderate democrats
Then everybody else

We are at stage 2 of 5 now

The future is a chicom lead tyrannical dystopian nightmare

When they come for you there will be nobody left to defend you.

Utter horseshit he did no such thing unfortunately you are the one being lied to bob. By the time you figure that out though it’ll be far too late..

Yeah utter horse shit is right we all heard what he said before his supporters stormed the capital. So please by all means keep getting your information from sites who are lying to you just like Trump has done every day he was in office. Trump is one big ass Liar. Nothing new the there. Just like all the sites you go to.

Last edited:
Parler under active purge banned from Google and Apple store, AWS to stop serving them tomorrow. They now have to go down the same road infowars did.

Let?s update the original

First they came for infowars
Now they come for trump supporters
Next it?ll be rhino republicans
Then moderate democrats
Then everybody else

We are at stage 2 of 5 now

The future is a chicom lead tyrannical dystopian nightmare.

When they come for you there will be nobody left to defend you.

Oh, for the love of God.

https://parler.com/auth/access

https://www.infowars.com

I cannot think of anything more singularly gay, snow flaky or safe spacey than conservatives bitching that they can?t get onto info wars or parler through Facebook or Twitter or anything else indirectly when they can actually get onto them directly.

I have posted the links. Go on parler, go on info wars and knock yourself out.

You have your right to bitch about anything you want to here, just like liberals have the right to bitch about whatever stupid liberal shit they happen to be pissed off at the time, but you?re just as gay and bitchy and snowflakey and safe spacey as they are.

EDIT: You?re just as whiny as a BLM rioter who didn?t get pepper sprayed but really, really wanted to be.

Last edited:
Yeah utter horse shit is right we all heard what he said before his supporters stormed the capital. So please by all means keep getting your information from sites who are lying to you just like Trump has done every day he was in office. Trump is one big ass Liar. Nothing new the there. Just like all the sites you go to.

Trump tried to prevent the equally assured misery dystopian nightmare that will now ensue to be complete by 2030. Your freedoms will be gone The lockdowns will never end the boarders will be opened again for the third world to flood the United States. Endless bailouts and relief packages will collapse the dollar into global reset. The new system will be digital blockchain based and require a digital tattoo to buy and sell.

By the time you realize I was right it?ll be too late

So long bob have a nice life I?m done

Oh, for the love of God.

https://parler.com/auth/access

https://www.infowars.com

I cannot think of anything more singularly gay, snow flaky or safe spacey than conservatives bitching that they can’t get onto info wars or parler through Facebook or Twitter or anything else indirectly when they can actually get onto them directly.

I have posted the links. Go on parler, go on info wars and knock yourself out.

You have your right to bitch about anything you want to here, just like liberals have the right to bitch about whatever stupid liberal shit they happen to be pissed off at the time, but you’re just as gay and bitchy and snowflakey and safe spacey as they are.

EDIT: You’re just as whiny as a BLM rioter who didn’t get pepper sprayed but really, really wanted to be.

BLM and trump haters are still fully welcome on twit and FB. Still had some hope you of all people understood and got it with all that tyranny in LA you have been going though but by the end of the day you’re still too conflicted with the Hollywood connections. Sorry but Hollywood sold out to China tinsel the coming authoritarian rule will spare no one.

Goodbye

Last edited:

And Bob, what I said in #1348 to Tiger mud about sounding like a whiny ass libtard snowflake safe spacer?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i69c6p0J5sU

Trump tried to prevent the equally assured misery dystopian nightmare that will now ensue to be complete by 2030. Your freedoms will be gone The lockdowns will never end the boarders will be opened again for the third world to flood the United States. Endless bailouts and relief packages will collapse the dollar into global reset. The new system will be digital blockchain based and require a digital tattoo to buy and sell.

By the time you realize I was right it’ll be too late

So long bob have a nice life I’m done

Bullshit. That guy wanted to be a lying piece of crap dictator, and btw we just lived 4 years of Trump and Gop Politics which will have to be cleaned up yet again. Democrats having always cleaning up Republicans mess.

Last edited:
You are also a moderator. How does one go about removing their account?

Oh, come on.

Lighten up.

You?re a very interesting poster.

Be a conservative and grow a skin.

Don?t be a snowflake.

Let me ask you a reasonable question - why in the F would anyone make Facebook their bastion for free expression and free speech?

Mark Zuckerberg started it, or pirated as a way for dorks and nerds like him to help them get laid at college, them it morphed into a way for people who used to go to high school together Whom they hadn?t known for 20 years to make each other feel good buy blowing sunshine up each others assholes on the www.

Why the fuck would anybody choose to make such a precocious, unsubstantial, ridiculously unimportant and monumentally insignificant thing the ultimate protector of their first amendment protection?

And any other fucking stupid thing like it?

Ones first amendment protection comes from what one says when they stand in front of a fellow citizen and speak their mind.

Or a person can start their own publication ? and post it on the Internet - and fuck Facebook or Google or Twitter or anyone else who they can link it to or not. If the word has resonance, it will resonate.

Last edited:
Just stop coming here.

Parler and info wars lies are perfect for you.

Contact the administrator is the best I can tell you

He?s a good poster.

I think he should be encouraged to stay.

So what if everybody doesn?t always agree with him?

You might not know this, but everybody doesn?t always agree with you.

I think there?s even a possibility that everyone doesn?t always agree with me.

Oh, come on.

Lighten up.

You’re a very interesting poster.

Be a conservative and grow a skin.

Don’t be a snowflake.

Let me ask you a reasonable question - why in the F would anyone make Facebook their bastion for free expression and free speech?

Mark Zuckerberg started it, or pirated as a way for dorks and nerds like him to help them get laid at college, them it morphed into a way for people who used to go to high school together Whom they hadn’t known for 20 years to make each other feel good buy blowing sunshine up each others assholes on the www.

Why the fuck would anybody choose to make such a precocious, unsubstantial, ridiculously unimportant and monumentally insignificant thing the ultimate protector of their first amendment protection?

And any other fucking stupid thing like it?

Ones first amendment protection comes from what one says when they stand in front of a fellow citizen and speak their mind.

Or a person can start their own publication – and post it on the Internet - and fuck Facebook or Google or Twitter or anyone else who they can link it to or not. If the word has residence, it will resonate.

Tinsel the level of trump hate here is too much for me, people like bob have so much hate for trump and by extension hate for me, as I support what he tried to do for America wholeheartedly, unfortunately the level hate expressed here does not make me feel welcome and I don’t want to stay anywhere I don’t feel welcome. It takes everything I have to remain civil and not completely lose it on him and that is extremely sad for me given the shared interest history. I cannot continue to expose myself to this level of hatred it’s not good for the soul

If there is no way for me to remove my account myself please do it for me

Thank you

Last edited:
Just stop coming here.

Parler and info wars lies are perfect for you.

Contact the administrator is the best I can tell you

You don?t even know what Parler is or who is there.

I?ll contact the admin for the request. Thank you. Remember me in about 4 years when you realize I was right.

Tinsel the level of trump hate here is too much for me, people like bob have so much hate for trump and by extension hate for me, as I support what he tried to do for America wholeheartedly, unfortunately the level hate expressed here does not make me feel welcome and I don?t want to stay anywhere I don?t feel welcome. It takes everything I have to remain civil and not completely lose it on him and that is extremely sad for me given the shared interest history. I cannot continue to expose myself to this level of hatred it?s not good for the soul

If there is no way for me to remove my account myself please do it for me

Thank you

Just take a day or two away, and PM me and we?ll talk off the board.

I think you?re upset with me and I was razzing you and maybe I went too far.

I don?t think anyone would disagree that this sure has been one fucked up week.

Ben Shapiro, who I like to listen to, said that we?re 95% agreement that what happened at the Capitol was horrible.

I?d say like more like 98% but anyway...

You?re a good poster. Talk is the answer. It?s the 1st Amendment.

So PM me.

Or...JUST KEEP POSTING!

Back