Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Joe Thomas

We need a RT....I don't care what it takes to get one....we have plenty of money. Get Joe Thomas to play LT and move Reiff to RT???...works for me. 2nd rd pick?....done. We were probably going to use our top 5 pick on one anyways and Joe Thomas is light years better than any top 10 OL draft prospect in this years draft. Hes a year older now so a 3rd rd pick would make more sense. But hes still better than any 2nd rd pick we could hope to get.

Might as well just trade a 2nd since we'll probably use it on a RB. In-fact we'll use the 2nd and our 4th to move up 3 spots to grab the RB.

Last edited:
Might as well just trade a 2nd since we'll probably use it on a RB. In-fact we'll use the 2nd and our 4th to move up 3 spots to grab the RB.

Holy fuck, you've been walking around with an umbrella hard the last couple of days eh lol. Gun all locked and loaded? Maybe Hughes can hold your hand on this one....lol. Fucking pathetic

Holy fuck, you've been walking around with an umbrella hard the last couple of days eh lol. Gun all locked and loaded? Maybe Hughes can hold your hand on this one....lol. Fucking pathetic

Lol. What the hell is your problem? If you don't want to listen go fk yourself.

If he's unhappy in Cle what makes people think he'd be happy in Det?

Two of the worst ran organizations in the NFL.

He isn't unhappy in Cleveland. He refused to waive his no trade this season for a reason.

He's unhappy with 4 head coaches, 4 GMs, and 3 team presidents in three years. Who wouldn't be?

Anything at all is stable in comparison to that clusterfuck.

It appears Tony is finally unhappy in Canada. Maybe we should trade him to Mexico.

Not sure why they'd want Reiff first of all. 4th round pick doesn't make up for that.

I mean most trades now days that involve a good player that is past his prime usually don't net high end draft choices.

Even the Browns last year, asked for a 2nd Round Choice. Which means he probably was worth a 3rd or 4th. Teams always ask higher than what they actually think they can get. Well, unless it's a QB then 1st Round Pick it is lol.

I highly doubt they would want or take Reiff, unless they liked him. However, a 4th Round Pick or a late 3rd makes sense to me.

I mean most trades now days that involve a good player that is past his prime usually don't net high end draft choices.

Even the Browns last year, asked for a 2nd Round Choice. Which means he probably was worth a 3rd or 4th. Teams always ask higher than what they actually think they can get. Well, unless it's a QB then 1st Round Pick it is lol.

I highly doubt they would want or take Reiff, unless they liked him. However, a 4th Round Pick or a late 3rd makes sense to me.

I don't think Cleveland has left itself with a whole lot of options.

Ownership is beginning to realize how far they are away from being anything. They aren't in rebuild mode.. they have to work their way up to a rebuild. The cupboard is bare. They got a king's ransom for Trent Richardson, and they wasted it on Manziel.

If Joe Thomas is pushing for a trade, they need every last pick they can get. A 2nd rounder? A 3rd rounder? They have to move him at this point, because they can't afford any more problems, distractions, or unhappy players.

I don't think he opens 2016 in Cleveland, and he goes to whoever is willing to give up the best pick for him.

It appears Tony is finally unhappy in Canada. Maybe we should trade him to Mexico.

Best country in the world is Canada, buddy. I don't have to worry about getting shot in my country when i leave the house to go pick up some milk at the corner store :). Pretty cool eh?!

Best country in the world is Canada, buddy. I don't have to worry about getting shot in my country when i leave the house to go pick up some milk at the corner store :). Pretty cool eh?!

Corner Store????

I thought you guys bought all your milk at Corner Gas?!

... I love that fucking show. I really do. It's my favorite show, all-time, bar none. Red Green is second.

Canadian TV is better than anything we have in the States.

Corner Store????

... I love that fucking show. I really do. It's my favorite show, all-time, bar none. Red Green is second.

Lol. Corner store.....711, Macs Milk ...you know?

Wasn't a big fan of Corner Gas. I did enjoy myself some Red Green though.

Corner Store????

You don't like humor then, eh?

Second City TV. Period. Game Over.

Boom. Have you ever watched the show SCTV? Started a lot of great Canadian comedians careers. John Candy, Martin Short, Brews Brothers ....just to name a few

Back