Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Joe Thomas

My wife watches the hell out of BBC shows. Sherlock, Atlantis, Luther, Downton Abby, she loves that shit.

I never watch them, but when they are on in the same room with me, I find myself laughing and paying attention.

Your wife sounds cool

Best country in the world is Canada, buddy. I don't have to worry about getting shot in my country when i leave the house to go pick up some milk at the corner store :). Pretty cool eh?!

Do you have an opinion on Vancouver? One of the places my wife and I were checking on moving to once she finished her masters.

Do you have an opinion on Vancouver? One of the places my wife and I were checking on moving to once she finished her masters.

I used to live in Vancouver. Are you a millionaire?

Make sure you have lots of money. Beautiful place though....

Why is she a Vikings fan? Bad upbringing I would imagine.

We that's a pretty much a given. I thought it may be due to some unhealthy fixation with purple, like she gets you to dress up in a Grimace costume or something.

Back