Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Joe Thomas

Screw all that.. I am still trying to figure out how to raise baby mice in a beer bottle to get free beers. SCTV was the shit.

So what? The show was fucking hilarious and jump started many careers.

Yeah it was a nice show from the little I saw of it but it still was 40 years ago. You don't see me bringing up Barney Miller do ya.

Yeah it was a nice show from the little I saw of it but it still was 40 years ago. You don't see me bringing up Barney Miller do ya.

Barney Miller was awesome!! Who gives a fuck how long ago a show was?! Lol

I know it was awesome that's why I brought it up. I didn't know "Canadian TV is better that what you get in the states.." wasn't referring to just now?

I know it was awesome that's why I brought it up. I didn't know "Canadian TV is better that what you get in the states.." wasn't referring to just now?

I would say Canadian TV, as a whole, is better. I love that shit.

Not so much the dramas, but the comedies.

If it wasn't for the insane cold, I would love to live in Canada. Great country that's got it's shit together.

But then there is that wet, white, powdery shit on the ground... and I think "Yeah, Arizona is better".

You know what dramas I like? BBC. Luther, Sherlock, Peaky Blinders, Utopia, Black Mirror...

If it wasn't for the insane cold, I would love to live in Canada. Great country that's got it's shit together.

But then there is that wet, white, powdery shit on the ground... and I think "Yeah, Arizona is better".

Arizona rocks.

Fair enough. The comedies in US do indeed suck.

To be 100% honest, I'm not a fair judge. I like what I like, but I don't watch a whole lot of TV anyway. I pretty much own a TV for sports, and that's it.

Arizona rocks.

Indeed, but I am here for the warm weather, the sunset over the mountains, and the tequila. It sure as hell ain't cause I am a fan of Joe Arpaio, Jeff Flake, and Sarah Palin.

I don't mind living in a conservative state, but we have some real moron conservatives here bro.

Just can't get enough of that border life though. Tacos. I want tacos.

To be 100% honest, I'm not a fair judge. I like what I like, but I don't watch a whole lot of TV anyway. I pretty much own a TV for sports, and that's it.

Me too. Outside sports I might watch a movie now and then. TV shows.. maybe an hour a week.

You know what dramas I like? BBC. Luther, Sherlock, Peaky Blinders, Utopia, Black Mirror...

My wife watches the hell out of BBC shows. Sherlock, Atlantis, Luther, Downton Abby, she loves that shit.

I never watch them, but when they are on in the same room with me, I find myself laughing and paying attention.

Indeed, but I am here for the warm weather, the sunset over the mountains, and the tequila. It sure as hell ain't cause I am a fan of Joe Arpaio, Jeff Flake, and Sarah Palin.

I don't mind living in a conservative state, but we have some real moron conservatives here bro.

Just can't get enough of that border life though. Tacos. I want tacos.

I thought Palin was in Alaska? I don't mind the sheriff but can't stand the Repub. Governor.

I thought Palin was in Alaska? I don't mind the sheriff but can't stand the Repub. Governor.

She moved to the Phoenix area a few years ago. There is even talk she may run against McCain for his seat.

That would be funny. Former running mates.

We already had a SuperBowl taken away from us man. We already had the "show your papers" debacle.

Can we really look any worse? Oh yeah.. we could elect Palin to the Senate.

Holy shit, I just can't even imagine how dumb the rest of the country is going to think we all are Mitch.

I'm going on a six year tequila bender.

Screw all that.. I am still trying to figure out how to raise baby mice in a beer bottle to get free beers. SCTV was the shit.

XS5LK.gif

Back