Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official 2019 Draft

remember that one guy who got the lions tat right after the draft... that awesome 2nd rd rb we all loved... RIP Leshoure

Flowers Snacks Ashawn
??? ??? Davis Okwara
??? Walker Diggs Slay

Spend a bunch of money on a TE in FA.
lets get a TE in rd 1!

Kennard and Hand is the answer hughes. More 4 3 in multiple.

Melvin and a day 2 rookie at cb

Golladay Marvin Jones Amendola Hockensen James and Kerryon. Nice weapons. Tight end a strength again

Flowers Snacks Ashawn
??? ??? Davis Okwara
??? Walker Diggs Slay

Spend a bunch of money on a TE in FA.
lets get a TE in rd 1!

I was just typing that very point. When you have the 8th pick in the draft you should get significantly better SOMEWHERE.....we didn?t. We got somewhat better at a position that has less of an impact than other positions.

Sorry haven't had a chance to post.

This is it for Stafford. I don't want to hear another single peep about having him get weapons. If he doesn't get this team to the playoffs this year, he never will.

Just got home. Anyway way we could trade this pick for more picks or is it too late ? Just don’t get the James signing. Do we ever draft freaking needs sigh. Just don’t get it.

Last edited:
Packers need defense so they draft defense. Lions need defense so they draft a tight end because they have had good luck doing so in the past.lol!

Man the Fords lol. 1961 and counting.

Last edited:
Packers trade up for Darnell Savage? What are they doing?

Weird...gb needed defense and they picked 2 defenders. Why wouldn't they pick a te?

Others here have said many of the following and I second it. I think it’s the second worst pick you could have made next to taking Rashaun Gary. If you take a TE in the top 15 he damn well better be a fringe HOFer at worst. Also, this is literally it for Stafford as dubbsco said. No more bullshit excuses whatsoever about not having talent around him. If you can’t win with Calvin, Tate, Marvin Jones, multiple first round TE picks, Golladay, pro bowl OL signings, etc. then it’s never going to happen and the whole thing should be blown up. Anything less than 9 wins this year should be viewed as unacceptable, the clock is ticking.

Back