Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Official UM Hoops Thread*

He'll be back next year.

Hopefully his hips can hold up.

Shakira-HipsDon'tLie.jpg

I knew this was big news because no one posts on hoops around now lol.

I gotta admit, I like the fact that this opens up another spot. Dawkins did nothing on this team as a soph. Was a good three-point shooter, not a good defender, couldn't rebound. Good luck to him.

Last edited:
I knew this was big news because no one posts on hoops around now lol.

I gotta admit, I like the fact that this opens up another spot. Dawkins did nothing on this team as a soph. Was an okay three-point shooter, not a good defender, couldn't rebound. Good luck to him.

Not a good defender is the nicest thing you could ever say about his defense.

He thought defense was a theory and not a real concept.

Has a lot of potential, but just floated around way too much on that team.

I bet they end up with that grad transfer from Columbia, Grant Mullins. They just hired a new coach, he's a grad transfer, and he's that John Beilein 2-guard. Good shooter, great FT shooter.

And his lead school is St. John's?? The team that lost to Fordham, Incarnate Word, NJIT, and went 1-17 in conference? Yikes.

And his lead school is St. John's?? The team that lost to Fordham, Incarnate Word, NJIT, and went 1-17 in conference? Yikes.

Yeah, I'm of the mind that Michigan can go head to head with St. John's in recruiting.

Iowa State looks like the only other competition right now. L'Ville and Texas just went to scout him. So hookers are an obstacle now.

JB probably won't even look at the kid. :cheers:

Back