Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Official UM Hoops Thread*

Charles Matthews returning to Michigan per tw itter

Pretty much expected, but very glad to officially hear it. Statement from Matthews:

"I am thankful for the assistance Coach Beilein and the staff have given me in order to gain as much information as possible before making this decision. They showed great confidence and patience with me while I sorted this all out," said Matthews. "After much prayer and discussions with my family and the staff, I am excited to be returning to Michigan next year. I learned a lot throughout this process, but my main focus will now be completing my education at Michigan and leading my teammates to more success next season."

"This process allows young men to gather so much valuable information and make the most informed decision they can," said U-M's David and Meredith Kaplan head men's basketball coach John Beilein. "Charles has an incredible personality and confidence. His work habits and desire to reach his potential are terrific. He is more focused than ever to improve in all areas of his game. Like others before him, Charles will be a great senior leader for us and we are excited to have this opportunity to coach him again next season."

30 days away until tip!
-54581c069e3676a4jpg-110151160a1b57e7.jpg

Just seeing Craft's face in that pic makes me feel agitated.

The other night I was watching a bit of one of the UM-OSU bball games from a few years back (I think it was Burke's freshman year). Craft went down while driving for the basket and he was sitting on the floor with an expression as if he was looking for the foul. Except that no one touched him, lol.

Last edited:
Back