Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Official UM Hoops Thread*

7 days until tip-off (exhibition style, but who cares). I can't recall a single player to ever wear number 7 in hoops, so he's JB cutting down nets.

maxresdefault.jpg

Replay of the Michigan vs Holy Cross game is on BTN Monday 11/12/18 at 3:30 pm EST

Next Game

Saturday 11/17/18 Noon

No tv

vs George Washington

I didn't know he played bball...

If you have espn, you can watch espn3. Some tvs and cable have the app built in but you can download the app on your phone and tablet. Just have to login with your cable username/email

Next Game

Michigan Wolverines vs Providence Fliars

today, Sunday 11/18/18 1:30 PM EST

ESPN

Last edited:
Michigan has moved up to #2 in the newest AP poll behind fake #1 Duke

12/24/18

Some good articles on Simpson and Dejulius:

Simpson - https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2019/02/20/michigan-wolverines-zavier-simpson-defense

DeJulius - https://wolverineswire.usatoday.com...ejulius-one-on-one-battles-vs-zavier-simpson/

Quote from DeJulius - “Zavier Simpson is the best thing that ever happened for my game,” “He’s arguably the best defender in the country. Just going against him, it was an adjustment. Going from high school basketball until now, being able to have to score on one of the best defenders in the country, for sure, it was an adjustment. But now, it’s a different battle than when I first got here, for sure.

“I’m gonna continue to go at Zavier’s neck, he’s gonna continue to go at my neck. Off the court, he’s my big brother, and competing against one another, it’s gonna make us better.”

Michigan finishes 26-5 and 15-5 in conference. Good season

Now that the regular season is over and we actually look at who contributed, the team did pretty well. They lost Wagner, Duncan Robinson, and Abdur-Rahkman from last season and basically replaced them with Iggy Brazdeikis. Marginal contributions from anyone else.

Back