Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Super Bowl Thread

lol...that kills the Broncos..glue factory next.

Last edited:
What a meltdown. Leave it to denver to bring back memories of lion football. Lol how do you muck up so badly in the super bowl of all games?!

I still wish Ol Pete will die before the game ends...that fucker does not deserve to be a coach.

Seattle's defense...

No doubt, but denver hasn't been doing itself any favors. Can't wait to see how detroit gets shitted on after the game. Pretty sure a reporter will find a way to spin it. Most likely through avril lol

I don't like Carroll either.... slime ball.. But this Seattle defense is something..

What the fuck!!!!!!!! They could have let the jags play LMFAOOOOOO

All ive been hearing from analysts is "you give peyton 2 weeks to prepare"....I didn't hear them say "and he shits the bed" after it lol.

On a 1 -10 scale of collapses......our last 7 games was an 8...........this is a 27.

Back