Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Super Bowl Thread

I'm waiting on our Cliff Avril dig. I know it's coming lol

Who gets the MVP?

did you guys all fall asleep? LOL..

don't blame you..

I would have been better off beating my dick than watching this game.

After seeing how seattle won this game i bet we miss out on the corner we want in the draft lol

Sea chicken mascot gets in super bowl line...I find that funny...

This win is full of taint. You guys who loved this win probably want Tre$$el on the Lions. Pete does not deserve this and it will not surprise Me in the least to learn he pulled all kinds of illegal shit to win this game. Would love for him to get busted and Seahawks forced to forfeit all their wins and return their rings and trophy, would be the only way justice could be served now.

After seeing how seattle won this game i bet we miss out on the corner we want in the draft lol

People will still want to draft 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 C and an OL before looking at the defense. Gotta set Stafford up for success ya know!?

This win is full of taint. You guys who loved this win probably want Tre$$el on the Lions. Pete does not deserve this and it will not surprise Me in the least to learn he pulled all kinds of illegal shit to win this game. Would love for him to get busted and Seahawks forced to forfeit all their wins and return their rings and trophy, would be the only way justice could be served now.

The hate is strong with this one. The things he did in college, while despicable, have nothing to do with the NFL. Just make sure to go to sleep in your Manning jersey tonight and you will feel better in the morning.

You need help.

Seriously. No bull shit.

Call a help line or something.

The hate is strong with this one. The things he did in college, while despicable, have nothing to do with the NFL. Just make sure to go to sleep in your Manning jersey tonight and you will feel better in the morning.

I don't own a manning jersey you tool.

By cheering for this fuckhead, you condone everything he did in college and got away with by bolting just in time to the Seahawks.

And cheating at college level means he is more likely to cheat at pro level. Who knows exactly how he is cheating, but money under the table is not the only way in which I can see him cheating at NFL level.

Just look at Avril who demanded far more than he got from Seattle. Why? Baldwin and others also for some reason wanted to go play there. Hmmm, can't understand why anyone would play for a known cheating coach unless they wanted that coach to cheat for them.

The TAINT is strong with this one. You cheer for him, then the taint is on you too. Enjoy the hollow victory knowing it came through cheating. I would rather the Lions go 0-16 for 100 straight years than win one Super Bowl with a cheater as coach which would always make me feel the taint of that win.

This world is sick for even having a singular person think it is ok for Seattle to have hired him let alone winning with him. Winning does not mean a damn thing when it is done by a cheat, and once a cheat, always a cheat.

I had no money on the game, no Broncos gear has ever been in my possession either other than the trading cards I collected back in 70s and 80s. I used to like Seattle, pulled for them back in the Zorn and Largent days more often than not, even wanted to win in previous Super Bowl loss, but the world just doesn't have enough Karmkc justice to even remotely exp,ain how or why Ben won that game and Ol'Pete won this one. There just will never be a justifiable reason for those results, just like that punk FSU QB winning a championship, just another sign how evil is cheered on for some unfathomable reason by people who believe that to be more important than anything else. It is a sick mindset that rewards such behavior.

You need help.

Seriously. No bull shit.

Call a help line or something.

I see things as they are while you turn a blind eye and celebrate thise who have done something illegal and been rewarded for it instead of being justifiably punished. Pete should never have been allowed to coach in any organized sport after what he was caught doing at USC, to believe otherwise is incredibly wrong beyond reason. His behavior instead has been "forgiven" or something by people who like cattle prefer not to believe he could possibly cheat at the NFL level because that has never ever happened before, right?

At least Belicheat hasn't won another SB since he got busted.

Seattle is 1-1 in SBs. They played the Steelers in SB XLV @ Ford Field and lost.

The only SB that Detroit has ever "played" any part in.

There have been other Super Bowls played in Detroit.

Back