Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Super Bowl Thread

All ive been hearing from analysts is "you give peyton 2 weeks to prepare"....I didn't hear them say "and he shits the bed" after it lol.

Like I told zyxt9 earlier this week. Seattle's defense also has 2 weeks to prepare. Anyone who thought Peyton would "torch" Seattle is a Broncos/Manning slappy or a Seattle/Pete Carroll hater.

Like I told zyxt9 earlier this week. Seattle's defense also has 2 weeks to prepare. Anyone who thought Peyton would "torch" Seattle is a Broncos/Manning slappy or a Seattle/Pete Carroll hater.

im completely unbiased.....I like peyton cause hes one of the best qbs to ever play. I like pete carrol and the way seattle built their team. Theres no way I thought DEN would be shutout until the last second of the 3rd qtr lol.

im completely unbiased.....I like peyton cause hes one of the best qbs to ever play. I like pete carrol and the way seattle built their team. Theres no way I thought DEN would be shutout until the last second of the 3rd qtr lol.

I expected a close game. Too close to put any substantial amount of bet down. This is unreal. Denver/Manning look like Kelly/Bills from when I was younger.

I thought it would be a blowout and then backtracked to a 9-10 point Seahawk win.. I will always go with the best defense in any sport..

Manning .. record completions in a SB in a blowout loss...just sounds weird I guess..

One day maybe the lions defense will be this good... sigh...

Last edited:
Back