Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official MSU vs Michigan thread

We need to stop the 2 qb system, and move forward. UM will be back, and MSU will pay for those cheap shots

hahaha michigan runs off the field. no hand shaking or anything. yeah that's pretty classy for all those talking about msu's lack of class

i think hoke tricked us into thinking that RR's players were better than they are. But he tried to tell us that they weren't that good. I just didn't think we'd be that flat...ever.

wlvrnstlr4life said:
I would've rather lost to Purdue in 2 weeks. I hate you Rich Fukking Rodriguez.

He wasn't the one making that playcall on 4th and an inch

lostleader said:
Wonder what Hoke is going to say

"well on fourth and a inch Al must have saw something he like
I mean the play book always calls for a throw in that situation".

If this is the type of play calling we can expect we are in a lot of trouble in the future

On the bright side State would have scored 50 on us last year. Denard and the coaches lost this game today, we had nothing resembling a passing game and our offensive calls were just downright bad. God I fucking hate Sparty fans

Whats with the entire UofM football team pulling a Lebron and not shaking hands...are they that bitter?

sk3pointer said:
hahaha michigan runs off the field. no hand shaking or anything. yeah that's pretty classy for all those talking about msu's lack of class

Why would they after all of those cheapshots?

sk3pointer said:

Msu and their classless display didnt deserve our hand shake.

Even Rich rod is not that dumb....

Fourth and a inch...

HOW FUCKING DUMB IS THATT!!!!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]i think hoke tricked us into thinking that RR's players were better than they are. But he tried to tell us that they weren't that good. I just didn't think we'd be that flat...ever.

what? So this is the players' fault? 4th and 1 inch on the 8 yard line and they draw that up? Playcalling from the first drive on was absolutely horrible...just horrible. All cutesy, playing 2 QB's, Denard and Vince Smith went right down the field that drive and then we didn't see those plays the rest of the game, instead they wanted to get cute.

Again....Brady Hoke, Greg Mattison, Al Borges. Pick out the weak link.

MSU's DLine dominated the line of scrimmage, and instead of forcing their DEs to make decisions, we continued to line up in the shotgun, run slow developing plays, and ask our QB who doesn't throw well on the run to throw well on the run.

Where was the IForm? Where were the 2 RB sets with Denard to act as a lead blocker and a decoy? Where was Al Borges today? Mattison = huge upgrade over Greg Robinson. But Al Borges is a fucking joke. He's a fucking moron.

Hungry said:
sk3pointer said:

Why would they after all of those cheapshots?

those two "cheapshots"? one of them coming after gholston had his head held to the ground for five seconds

stop acting like michigan's all high and mighty too. it's a rivalry game. stuff happens.

wlvrnstlr4life said:
johnny2x2x said:
Good game Michigan! It's obvious to me Hoke is a great coach and I'm glad to get this one because you will be tougher next year.

Our D lineman played like idiots and I hope Denard is OK.

Really? how is this the D-Lines fault?
That was a MSU fan who said that, obviously.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
lostleader said:
Wonder what Hoke is going to say

"well on fourth and a inch Al must have saw something he like
I mean the play book always calls for a throw in that situation".

If this is the type of play calling we can expect we are in a lot of trouble in the future

Tough, manball football demands that you either dive the QB or run the running back for this first down...from there its 1st and goal from the 7...a td would've tied it with Michigan having the wind for the rest of the game...

I know, playaction pass!! stupid!

Dantonio after the game: "Times have changed"

ouch....direct response to the big brother comment. May need to change that distinction after 4 straight losses.

4th and 1 play was dumb but MSUs defense won them that game. Michigan abandoned the run game when their star quarterback was 3/14 throwing the ball....dont know if that was the smartest decision when the game was still close.

Then the whole denard here gardner there thing is just stupid...

Until michigan figures out what the fuck theyre doing theyre still just a middle of the pack big 10 team.

Back