Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game 1 Thread

Nice contradiction by the way. You rip on me for mentioning Jackson booted a ball because it was irrelevant. Yet you make this point. What a joke.

Because the way you posted it made it sound like Ajax not picking the ball up right that second cost the run. It didn't.

I'm not saying he didn't boot it, but the context of how you posted it made it sound like it mattered.

Verlander Career World Series Stats:
3 Starts and on his way to an 0-3 Record
15 IP
7.20 ERA
1.60 WHIP
4 HR Allowed

Because the way you posted it made it sound like Ajax not picking the ball up right that second cost the run. It didn't.

I'm not saying he didn't boot it, but the context of how you posted it made it sound like it mattered.
All I said was that he booted a ball. AND HE DID!!!!!!!!!! Jesus, should I try that in another language?

That's a leadoff walk if Avi does not swing at that one in the dirt.

If Don Kelly does not pitch tonight Leyland is just wasting everyone's time.

Back