Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game 1 Thread

Agian - this is a good thing! This game is lost, accept it. Leyland knows that Valverde is done, finished, hit the taco stand early, whatever. We wont have to see him agian in a Tigers uniform this week or next year.

I sorta feel bad for Jose man he has really hit the basement and damn near looked like he was ready to cry in the dugout.

I don't...this is the same guy that did that stupid fucking dance every time he got a save. He was showing up the other team...carma bitch!

On a positive note - Benoit looks decent. Will need him down the line. It's only one game. Same as losing 0-1.

Well I guess we can be reminded of 2006 again tonight in saying we got shellacked in game 1 of that WS but came back to win game 2. All we need is a split in SF.

Nice to see Beniot with some decent velocity tonight. Hit 97 there on his last pitch. Really need to get in as many pitchers as we can tonight to get them some work lmao.

The fact that our pitching did not hold up aside, we still are not hitting like we need to.

Valverde's last three outings, he has given up nine runs on 11 hits, faced 17 batters, and gotten five outs.

still 110 out of 118 saves 93%

Benoit gets another chance.

not that impressed with #55, Tigers are swinging at balls and getting themselves out. it's not him, it's us..

Is this damn game over yet, feels like it's been going on for 10 hours now.

Last edited:
not that impressed with #55, Tigers are swinging at balls and getting themselves out. it's not him, it's us..

Is this damn game over yet, feels like it's been going on for 10 hours now.

most every garbage f'k up and bad luck from the season was in this game,

Back