Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game 1 Thread

I expect some rust to finally lift itself and come out tomorrow on a mission for a W. Well one can only hope because I damn sure would not wanna come home down 0-2.

Hopefully the Giants blew their load tonight and don't score more than 2 runs a game the rest of the series.

maybe worth considering just sticking with the right handed lineup tomorrow even though it's another lefty cuz this lefty pitcher lineup has not been good. try something different. Starting to really hate the fact that they got a couple of lefty starters to throw against us. Zito will be going again in game 5 to.. fck

maybe worth considering just sticking with the right handed lineup tomorrow even though it's another lefty cuz this lefty pitcher lineup has not been good. try something different. Starting to really hate the fact that they got a couple of lefty starters to throw against us. Zito will be going again in game 5 to.. fck

The only switch was Garcia for Dirks, and Infante 2nd not 8th. Because Leyland stayed with Avila vs. the lefty.

Before Jhonny's homerun,

1 through 5 was 7 for 19,

6 - 9 and ph was 0 for 13.

Bochy on the mound to Affeldt: "Hey be careful with this guy, Rod Allen told me he has sneaky power".

Affeldt: "Can I just walk him?"

Back