Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 11

RUNS please!!!

Where_can_you_see_tigers____by_Narfmaster.gif

xer0 said:
great great play by jackson. he is an elite defensiveCF

Very smooth play by Jackson, he makes up for his bat with plays like that

Nice avatar

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Right now, ESPN GameCast shows the Tigers as the 62% predicted winner...in case anybody was wondering...

Thanks TW,
We would feel better with some more runs.

tigers99888 said:
MI_Thumb said:
Shinebox due up 3rd, HR drought will be ovah!
I just want some runs, and could care less how they get em!

I was being sarcastic, if Raburn hits the ball past the pitchers mound I'll be impressed.

MI_Thumb said:
Shinebox due up 3rd, HR drought will be ovah!
nice little pad the stats inning for pitchers when you get to face WB, AJ, and RR right in a row :/

omg that was off the plate. these umps have been a joke this series, giving cleveland pitchers favorable calls while squeezing tigers pitchers

That was the first time I've seen that squeeze from yesterday from the caucasians, would that have been interference because the bat was rolling up the line? It kind of looked like the batter threw it up the line

xer0 said:
omg that was off the plate. these umps have been a joke this series, giving cleveland pitchers favorable calls while squeezing tigers pitchers

MLB wants a close race

it is a Miracle...RR with a floater..

Can Magglio find anything left in the tank...

I'm not watching the game; following it on GameTracker - does Verlander seem to have dominating stuff, and just made a mistake in one inning like he sometimes does even when he's on his game - or does he seem to be just a little bit off his best game?

Tigers 7th inning,

Betemit takes low, check swing on a sinker strike, changeup low, strike call, chases low,

Jackson drops a bunt down but it rolls foul, sinker is low, slider fouled back, called strike three looked off the corner and gameday shows it was, another ump sucks,

Raburn takes outside, swings over another carmona offering, outside corner fouled back, slider low, fisted but still drives it to shallow left center for a single,

Maggs takes a changeup low, fastball outside, catcher out to talk, grounder to short,

sweatbox carmona with 112 pitches,

Tigers lead 4 - 3.

Back