Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 11

Tigers 6th inning,

Martinez 2 and 1, takes changeup outside, fastball fouled back, sinker fly to center,

Peralta 1 and 1, takes low, again, strike call on the corner full count again,
bouncer back to sweatbox carmona who keeps rubbing the seat off his brow and rubbing the ball,

Carlos swings and misses what looks like a changeup, takes a sinker low, drilled deep to right and just misses going out by less than a foot and carlos slides into second for a double,

Avila takes low, grounder to first,

carmona with 93 pitches,

Tigers lead 4 - 3.

I honestly could give a shit less if this team hits more homers.. Just produce runs and win games.. If this team can do that, I could care less if they hit any homer the rest of the way..

Maybe the Tigers should stop taking batting practice.

It's obviously not helping them.

tigers99888 said:
I honestly could give a shit less if this team hits more homers.. Just produce runs and win games.. If this team can do that, I could care less if they hit any homer the rest of the way..

well its apparent we dont do a good job of moving baserunners. Soooo....i was hoping for something that can produce a run lol.

Right now, ESPN GameCast shows the Tigers as the 62% predicted winner...in case anybody was wondering...

Verlander 6th inning,

asdribblecabrera fastball inside corner ump says no, swings and misses a fastball, curve ground foul, changeup low, fastball high full count, fastball on the corner paints the outside corner strike call and the crumb is complaining sit down ya crumb,

hafner strike call same location, curve low, curve in there strike call, fastball just low, fastball inside full count, low for another friggin walk,

ffsantana swings and misses a changeup, squeezed at the knees same spot, fly deep to center and jackson gets on his horse runs back leaps and catches it, another great catch by Jackson,

fukodome fastball strike call, way up and in and fuko gets out of the way, fastball slapped foul, changeup low, curve freezes him called strike three,

Verlander with 98 pitches,

Tigers lead 4 - 3.

great great play by jackson. he is an elite defensiveCF

Back