Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 1 Thread Oct. 8

Well if were going to get some flow back we will have to do it against Ogando whom is 3-0 against us this year with a 1.29 ERA.

smayschmouthfootball said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

now they need another starter for game 4? Verlander? or ugh Penny?

I don't know if they are or can think that far ahead. Maybe Porcello gets through the 5th on 10 or less pitches.

Now Porcello can pitch game four if he is done oe even if he goes out and has another 10-pitch inning.

we are due to hit ogando. sick of this guy owning the tigers.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]How are you fuckers doing? I've been kinda focused on college football with the Michigan game, and Ohio* v Nebraska, and the rain delay and that shit...

So how are you fuckers doing tonight?

could be better the bats are still too aggressive for the most part.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]How are you fuckers doing? I've been kinda focused on college football with the Michigan game, and Ohio* v Nebraska, and the rain delay and that shit...

We're watching the only sport that really matters other than the NHL. CFB is down the sport chain.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
sggatecl said:
Not sure I've ever heard Porcello described as a hard thrower.

Mid 90's is pretty hard?

Not saying he doesn't throw hard, I'm saying I've never heard him described as such. Usually it's about his sinker and inducing grounders.

[color=#551A8B said:

We're watching the only sport that really matters other than the NHL. CFB is down the sport chain.

That's funny. Since when has the NHL mattered?

The worst baseball trivia question ever. Sean-Connery-Jeopardy-esque in stupidity and not in any way funny to compensate.

TigerMud said:
Jackson can not catch up to anything over 94
its his leg kick, i hate it. no idea why we stopped trying to get him to get rid of it like the yanks were. you'd think they know something about hitting...

justinrose74 said:
Spockmaster said:
yeah, avila's shitty AB was a killer.

I almost would have rather seen Santos in that situation

I'm positive Santos would have had at least 2 hits by now if he had played every game. Jim really needs to sit Alex down because he has cost us a ton of runs already because he is choking so bad.

Nice shot of that chick picking her nose

mikem2780 said:

That's funny. Since when has the NHL mattered?

Since Howie Morenz and Busher Jackson played.

Spockmaster said:
TigerMud said:
Jackson can not catch up to anything over 94
its his leg kick, i hate it. no idea why we stopped trying to get him to get rid of it like the yanks were. you'd think they know something about hitting...

They do. We don't

Back