Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 1 Thread Oct. 8

Wow, their closer looked sick.

We played poorly, in the field and at the plate. Verlander let the bad calls get to him, but to be fair he threw 10 strikes that were called balls. 10 out of 82 pitches he got squeezed on, that's an incredible amount and is probably the difference in the game.

Just 1 game, but our bats better come alive!!! This loss is on the home plate ump and our top hitters.

tumblr_llcjtpoMrk1qfqyzb.gif

tigers99888 said:
Someone explain to me what McClendon is going to do..

Not a damn thing and that's the problem, seems like somebody should be able to get these guys to stop being so gaawd damn over aggressive at the fucking plate. damit i'm pissed that these guys do this all the dam time@! the whole damn lineup from top to bottom if pure $%@$#@ trash@!

ALDS
Game 1 Verlander starts
1st game delayed by rain
Yankees end up winning when resumed
Tigers win the series

ALCS
Game 1 Verlander starts
1st game delayed by rain
Rangers end up winning when resumed
Tigers wi-
Nah, just playin'

TigerMud said:
tigers99888 said:
Someone explain to me what McClendon is going to do..

Not a damn thing and that's the problem, seems like somebody should be able to get these guys to stop being so gaawd damn over aggressive at the fucking plate. damit i'm pissed that these guys do this all the dam time@! the whole damn lineup from top to bottom if pure $%@$#@ trash@!
Tell us how you really feel!

Question to Tim Welke: "Tim since all those low pitches you missed on Verlander must have been up your ass, you must have seen them with your own two eyeballs. What did they look like?"

smayschmouthfootball said:
Question to Tim Welke: "Tim since all those low pitches you missed on Verlander must have been up your ass, you must have seen them with your own two eyeballs. What did they look like?"

Verlander was getting squeezed BIG TIME

Ice fucking cold. Someone wake them up quick. These aren't the aging Yankees.

tomdalton22 said:
So you guys want to fire the hitting coach because Miggy, V-Mart and Avila stunk?
I've been wanting McClendon gone since 2008.. And the approach to hitting is just awful in the entire lineup, it's not just the big bats..

Back