Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 5 Thread Oct. 13

TigerMud said:
Jackson k's for the 4th time today..

He's the leadoff hitter.

Isn't that just peachy
He needs to be on the bench and Kelly can play CF. His defense has sucked and his bat is non-existent.

Verlander is coming out for the 8th, sure looks it, no kiss of death handshake from Leyland when he got to the dugout.

I think this move by Washington shows exactly how little he thinks of the Detroit bp, why use another pitcher if you are losing by 5 runs late in a playoff series unless you think you have a legit shot.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Verlander is coming out for the 8th, sure looks it, no kiss of death handshake from Leyland when he got to the dugout.

and no one warming up...

kingofdetroit57 said:
TigerMud said:
Jackson k's for the 4th time today..

He's the leadoff hitter.

Isn't that just peachy
He needs to be on the bench and Kelly can play CF. His defense has sucked and his bat is non-existent.

I don't know who to be more upset with Jackson for sucking eggs or Leyland for his flat out refusal to move his butt to 9th and keep him there. Why would you want your highest K ratio guy getting the most AB's each game, it makes no damn sense.

I have to agree with Ron from the looks of it Verlander wants no part in coming out of this game tonight. Its pretty cool that last night Leyland said in a perfect world he would just have to use Verlander and Coke tonight and looks like he may get his wish lol.

TigerMud said:
kingofdetroit57 said:

I don't know who to be more upset with Jackson for sucking eggs or Leyland for his flat out refusal to move his butt to 9th and keep him there. Why would you want your highest K ratio guy getting the most AB's each game, it makes no damn sense.

He is one stubborn old sonofabitch.

lol stan on the radio referring to miguels stolen base "well, theyre looking for a lead off hitter"

watching Jackson struggle at the plate is painful. He just doesnt look comfortable or confident.

Tigers have hit four home runs today to establish a club record for home runs in a postseason game.

TigerMud said:
kingofdetroit57 said:

Look how long it took for him to bench Raburn and send inge down in the first half...

Hey Ron check your PM
tongue.png

Back