Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 5 Thread Oct. 13

I wonder if Leyland brings out Verlander after 1 or 2 batters so that the Home crowd can give him a standing ovation.

Scratch that hell I don't think Leyland could pry Verlander off the mound right now lmao.

Damn another 0-2 pitch .....shoot,,,ball was in off the plate though...

That was a bad 0-2 pitch.... right down the middle.. i don't care if it is 100 mHP....you have to get that pitch off the plate..

a total brain dead pitch..

opps its not over yet, if we hang on they best be giving Cruz the bonds treatment back in Texas he has ALL of their HR's in this series

Some one get a hold of Tanya Harding and see if she cant help us out with this asshole.

He absolutely kills pitches middle in and up in the zone. JV was able to keep him off balance tonight though by throwing him stuff low and outside until that pitch.

Man, I would hate for that to be the last pitch JV throws this year. Hell of a job though. Please let him start another game this year.

Back