Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 5 Thread Oct. 13

That was the old JV thinking he can blow guys away..... Total frustration that that pitch was not off the plate.....i just don't understand...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]That was a bad 0-2 pitch.... right down the middle.. i don't care if it is 100 mHP....you have to get that pitch off the plate..

a total brain dead pitch..

Especially since it was the 2nd one in a row. Maybe okay if he had been throwing curves up to that point. JV still tries to just dial it up sometimes, against a lot of hitters that works but this prick is mashing right now.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]That was a terrible pitch by JV.....

JV doesnt throw waste pitches. he tries to over power you by ratcheting it up 3-5 mph than he threw earlier in the count. Location wasnt good but you hope it doesnt matter when its 100 mph. :/ oh well...

Unfucking believable. Cruz has hit EVERY SINGLE HR this series for the Rangers...Has that EVER Happened?

I wouldn't pitch to him again..under no circumstances, for the rest of this series..

Nelson Cruz caused me to have to look for another pen to do my homework with. It is sitting in my trashcan shattered into quite a few pieces...thanks a lot ya dickhead. Come on Phil! Let me rest peacefully tonight.

The pitch to Napoli was in off the plate and it was a 0-2 wast pitch but just a good piece of hitting...

But that pitch to Cruz was just flat out dumb

tbone413 said:
Unfucking believable. Cruz has hit EVERY SINGLE HR this series for the Rangers...Has that EVER Happened?

I wouldn't pitch to him again..under no circumstances, for the rest of this series..

shoeless Joe Jackson hit every HR in the 1919 World Series (1), so technically, yes.

Coke does the job,

Bring him back for the 9th,

please God no Penny or gascanPerry,

Tigers lead 7 - 4.

Back