Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

Avila and VMart look like they are running in water while pulling a piano. Good God are these two slow.

When fox showed all those clown like antics of Holland was I the only one that wanted to reach through the box and punch that m'fcker out.?

Good to see Holland out so early with so many games in a row coming up. Burn up that 'pen, Ronny Booger Sugar.

manchild98 said:
TigerMud said:
it seems to work, I think we've found our new recipe for success.

If that's your strategy then keep it going.

It works when I fully commit to it. not so much when I'm just wishy washy and think it but don't post it. LOL

who they gonna hype on the rangers now that the flamin tulip holland and his weak shit moustache is out of the game??

Holland can go mug in the clubhouse funhouse mirror all he wants now.

Tigers 3rd inning,

Young takes high, fastball inside, strike call, fouled back, fastball high, letter high fouled back, ball four fly to right,

Cabrera 2 and 0, swings and misses, belted to deep right for a double off the wall, f just missed going out,

Martinez 0 and 2, another fouled back, another, takes low, Martinez is hit on the foot and ball gets away and heads up Cabrera scores from second and now they are calling Martinez back, ump was appealing? replay shows he didn't go around and it hit him, Smokey ready to erupt if they call against the Tigers, now theyt send Cabrera back??? he has to talk to welke the f'n ump from the 1st game,

Raburn hits a 3 run homer so Fuck you foxsports and fuck you joe buck,

Tigers lead 3 - 2,

Peralta takes a strike and a curbve high, strike call, line drive past scowl face at third and Jhonny hustles into second safe double,

Avila grounds out to second and Jhonny to third,

FFholland out and FFfeldman pitching,

Inge grounds out to second,

Tigers get the f'n tulip holland out of the game

Tigers lead 3 - 2.

This better not be another one of those get a couple then nothing rest of the way things again.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]who they gonna hype on the rangers now that the flamin tulip holland and his weak shit moustache is out of the game??

LMFAO.

They'll be blowin' Ogando in no time. Don't fret, KC.

BTW, how fuckin' ugly is that dude? He looks like a Pound Puppy with Down's Syndrome.

manchild98 said:
I think it actually bounced before it hit VMart, but no surprise that they make Miggy go back.

That doesn't matter. The ball can roll out of the pitcher's hand and still hit the batter. My problem is how can they make the call like that after talking about it for so long. Clearly none of them were certain that it hit martinez, so they shouldn't guess at it.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/batvspitch/_/id/6384/scott-feldman
Tigers hitters stats vs. feldman are good.
Miggy & VMart are 10 for 13 combined. Nice.

kingofdetroit57 said:
They'll be blowin' Ogando in no time. Don't fret, KC.

BTW, how fuckin' ugly is that dude? He looks like a Pound Puppy with Down's Syndrome.

LOL,
Benoit should give him a box of his 5 inch square bandaids to put over the wart or boil on his mug,
if my dog had a face like that I'd shave his ass and walk him backwards!!

Raburn has been one of the hottest Tigers down the stretch hitting .383 with a .453 OBP in September. Now hitting .444 with a .583 OBP in the playoffs.

Back