Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

kingofdetroit57 said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/batvspitch/_/id/6384/scott-feldman
Tigers hitters stats vs. feldman are good.
Miggy & VMart are 10 for 13 combined. Nice.

Yeah but by the time they are due up again they'll pull him.

Scherzer 3rd inning,

andrus flys to Jackson,

hamilton flys to Young,

young flys to Jackson,

Scherzer with 42 pitches,

Tigers lead 3 - 2.

C'mon Tigers ... hang a crooked number on the wall. And foul one off Joe Bucks temple.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
kingofdetroit57 said:
They'll be blowin' Ogando in no time. Don't fret, KC.

BTW, how fuckin' ugly is that dude? He looks like a Pound Puppy with Down's Syndrome.

LOL,
Benoit should give him a box of his 5 inch square bandaids to put over the wart or boil on his mug,
if my dog had a face like that I'd shave his ass and walk him backwards!!

From reading many of the threads on this forum it is quite obvious that ESPN did a very good job stifling us from posting...uhh...so creatively.

lipsrsealed.png

Tigers 4th inning,

Jackson grounds to third,

Santiago trying to golf a liner down right 1 and 2, low strike call,

Young lines to center,

Nice interesting statement from the Tigers....

"Fitting that Raburn hit a 3-run homer playing RF in place of Magglio, who hit last Tigers 3-run HR in the LCS, anybody remember that one?"

Scherzer 4th inning,

f'nscowlfacebeltre grounds out to Inge,

napoli with 5 run homer swings fouls another off Avila's mask, strikes out swinging,

f'ncruz grounder to Inge,

Scherzer gets a 1/2/3 inning and has 54 pitches,

Tigers lead 3 - 2.

I will say that I'm greatful Inge is playing 3rd and not benemit, I hope benemit rides the pine from here on out

Scherzer is locked in right now, when he's pitching like this he's one of the better pitchers in the AL. However, as we all know, he can change on a dime so lets hope he keeps this up. He's been having a great postseason thus far.

Scherzer in a groove right now.

Won't feel safe until we tack on a few more though, can't see this offense going quietly.

TigerMud said:
I will say that I'm greatful Inge is playing 3rd and not benemit, I hope benemit rides the pine from here on out

he looked good that inning, like he wanted the ball hit to him.

Back