Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

Huge strikeout for Scherzer.

But another big bat comes to the plate.

strike.gif

Raburn joins Magglio Ordonez (2006) and Hank Greenberg (1945 and 1946) as only Tigers with a go-ahead 3-run HR in postseason.

The Lions better dominate tonight because I don't think I can handle 7 straight hours of this

I thought that was going into the outfield...Whew. Hell of a way to buckle down Max!!

yeah max! man he has pitched great in the postseason so far

Great job getting out of that from Max, wish I could be more excited about it though with only 3 runs it's just not going to get it.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Raburn joins Magglio Ordonez (2006) and Hank Greenberg (1945 and 1946) as only Tigers with a go-ahead 3-run HR in postseason.

i think thats the last time maggs hit a homer.

Scherzer 6th inning,

andrus walks and Max was a bit wild that sequence,

hamilton fly to deep left is foul and you can hear the disappointment in fuckbuck's voice, throw to first, lined over Inge single,

need a double play right now,

Jones out to talk with Scherzer with Coke and Perry warming up,

young and they are showing his 3 game hitless streaks on the tv hoping for a reverese jinx, f'n fox, fly to right and Raburn with the catch and throws in but f'n mumza tags up to third,

f'nscowlfacebeltre 0 and 2 calls time, throw to first, swings and misses a slider FU scowlface,

f'nnapoli slider strike call, fastball strike call, throw to first, slider low, fox shows napoli bats .291 with 2 strikes, one hop grounder to Peralta and he guns him down,

You think Max is Pumped, Max shows a Fist Pump,

Scherzer with 87 pitches,

Tigers lead 3 - 2.

Back