Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

wont be too haopy if he pulls max out after 90 pitches....he settled in well and is pitching great.

I'm gonna run at least 3.5 miles no matter the outcome and then watch the Lions.

smitdog67 said:
The Lions better dominate tonight because I don't think I can handle 7 straight hours of this

Isn't it a great problem to have in October!!

smayschmouthfootball said:
I'm gonna run at least 3.5 miles no matter the outcome and then watch the Lions.

ill go drive 3.5 miles thru the ralleys drive thru and get a double cheeseburger.

I am kinda glad DY is out of left field, the ball was going to find him again really soon.

At least it was just a solo but with this offense it was only a matter of time before we lost the lead.

SHIT! Even my dog put her head down. And what's with the fucking Roy Hobbs music?

smayschmouthfootball said:

Maybe we go extras and you won't have time.

1=2 pitch... Never should have caught that much of the plate at all.. Our dumbness strikes again..

detroit's mantra for playoffs...show signs of life in early innings...strand runners at nauseum....go into hibernation for innings 4-8

smitdog67 said:
That wasn't a bad pitch, Cruz just tagged it

Just because it was high does not me it was good... it was right down the middle and that is how Cruz gets his hits.... Off the plate would have been much better..

Tigers all too often have NOT taken advantage of early wildness by their opponents' SP all year long.

Back