Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

Scherzer has been a MAN in the postseason so far, I wish we could get him some run support

At least the big potato has had a few days to rest, I feel good about that if we can't tack on any more inusrance runs

How come Miggy doesn't have his bottom hand off the end the bat anymore? Way to chase complete garbage miggy

That Cabrera K was as frikkin pathetic as the trivia answer.

We have squandered a golden opportunity to blow up their bullpen for the next few days........

Tigers 7th inning,

Young feeling better first pitch foul, fastball low and buck sucks, grounder to short,

Cabrera with a curve off the corner strike call, fastball low, low, swings and misses or it was a called strike off the corner, Miggy calls time, chases low and away bad swing, F,

Martinez flys to ff in left,

F this feldman and buck for slurping him,

Tigers lead 3 - 2.

Miggy is pressing seems like someone should recognize that and tell him to knock it off.

I don't see any way in hell this lead stands up against this lineup. For the love of all things holy, get some more runs.

Back