Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread May 15

Holy shit.....Dickerson mad me crap myself.

Thought that was gone.

I get home from work and nearly witness a collapse.

Did anyone hear the grunt from Viciedo on that fly ball? Talk about swinging for the fences.

Last edited:
Jim please stop using the closer in non save situations. Ya just don't do it man. I'm actually amazed we manage to stay at .500 with as lousy a manager we've got.

Last edited:
Well nice come-from-behind-by-the-skin-of-our-teeth-win.

Bring on the Twinks.

I'm going to go throw up.

Last edited:
Let's stop last years comparisons, they played a much rougher schedule at the start of last year.

How so, I'm looking at last years schedule, they played NYY x2, Tex for 3 (not 4) and Toronto up to may 15th.

The rest were the same, Seattle, Oak, CWS, BAL and CLE.

This year our first 2 series were against playoff caliber teams, BOS, and TB, a week later it was 4 against TEX and then 3 in NY at the end of April.

Looks to be about equal to with this years April being much harder.

How so, I'm looking at last years schedule, they played NYY x2, Tex for 3 (not 4) and Toronto up to may 15th.

The rest were the same, Seattle, Oak, CWS, BAL and CLE.

This year our first 2 series were against playoff caliber teams, BOS, and TB, a week later it was 4 against TEX and then 3 in NY at the end of April.

Looks to be about equal to with this years April being much harder.

They were in the middle of a long win streak at this time so for us to stay on last years pace we need some wins coming up.

They were in the middle of a long win streak at this time so for us to stay on last years pace we need some wins coming up.

Yeah probably.

I'm just saying last years schedule was not any tougher, and April was easily harder this year. May should have been cake for us though.

Back