Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread May 15

I think you need to keep reading.. Did you see me give up after that.....

I read the whole thread.

you might not have given up completely, but you called 3rd place.

Even you have to admit the negativity around here is getting out of hand.

Last edited:
Back to back 2 hit games for Raburn. Maybe now Leyland will bench him for a bit.

Wow, I should nap when Tigers are down 6 - 0 mid game more often....

Three HRs by Tigers in the 6th inning today marks 1st time club has homered 3 times in same inning since 6/6/11 at Texas.

Another run or two there would have been nice.

Need a 1-2-3 inning Papa.

i go on break at work to see a 6-0 defecit has turned into a 10-6 lead. i must say, with the way the offense had been going i was not only not expecting this but im honestly a little shocked.

im really glad to see raburn getting in on it too, hopefully hes heating up.

one thing though...the first play i saw when i checked was avila sac bunting in the 9th with 10 runs in and a 4 run lead. really, jim? really? ffs.

And Valverde is on with a 4 run lead because....???

Jimmy redefining the closer roll. LOL

i go on break at work to see a 6-0 defecit has turned into a 10-6 lead. i must say, with the way the offense had been going i was not only not expecting this but im honestly a little shocked.

im really glad to see raburn getting in on it too, hopefully hes heating up.

one thing though...the first play i saw when i checked was avila sac bunting in the 9th with 10 runs in and a 4 run lead. really, jim? really? ffs.

I'm still waiting for a single game to pass without seeing Jimmy do something puzzling..If anyone has a game they can give as an example were he hasn't yet this year, let me know..:shrug:

Valverde can can rollercoaster effect my stomach way worse then Cedar Point ever could.

I am thankful I'm still at work, he better not effing load them.

What's Valverde's WHIP this year?

Hope it's nothing serious, he's been starting to look OK despite the last couple batters.

Last edited:
Back