Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread May 15

Thanks guys ... As much as I hate how we are playing and that Jim plays Raburn too much i just can't stop rooting for all of them.. As Yogi always says.... Well you know..

I'm putting this down as the call of the year!!! wow that was something else Bob, how did you know!:clap:

thanks just a lucky guess.... i just can't ever give up...No matter how bad we are playing..I mean as Tiger fans we all may bash on some players but we can't root against them no matter what... Even the maddening Raburn...

I love that we hung 6 earned runs on Peavy. He was starting to look like a nightmare to face all year.

thanks just a lucky guess.... i just can't ever give up...No matter how bad we are playing..I mean as Tiger fans we all may bash on some players but we can't root against them no matter what... Even the maddening Raburn...

I just hope this is finally a turning point is all cuz this has gone on long enough.

Blowing yesterdays game hurts even more now... Third place here we come...

Not trying to single you out, cause about 3 or 4 other guys did the same....but you guys owe your team an apology.

Games are 9 innings long, calling a game a loss in the 5th inning.....shame. :no:

Now that we're ahead it's easy to focus on some positives, like thru 36 games, Austin Jackson has been an absolute monster.

Not trying to single you out, cause about 3 or 4 other guys did the same....but you guys owe your team an apology.

Games are 9 innings long, calling a game a loss in the 5th inning.....shame. :no:

I'm guilty also, reverse pyh works once in awhile. I'm sorry Tigers. I still think Jim is a bad manager though..sometimes he gets bailed out, sometimes he don't

Last edited:

I think you need to keep reading.. Did you see me give up after that.....And you are singling me out like you always do..

Last edited:

Why? I haven't seen any of Tiger staff/players offer an apology for shitting the bed lately.

Back