Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread May 15

everything that could go wrong is going wrong for this team.

Konerko battles every AB, why can't we have someone like that? He's alone responsible for the elevated pitch count and now the HR to give them a 3 run lead.

How much more of this until Leyland starts to fear for his job? This is getting worse and worse every game.

not watching what is the deal with Max today? Mechanics messed again already or something else?

I forget, I know we started out 14-17 last year, but I don't remember us playing this bad, I saw as as more snake bitten rather than just awful last year.

I forget, I know we started out 14-17 last year, but I don't remember us playing this bad, I saw as as more snake bitten rather than just awful last year.

Entering today our record was the same as last years.

We just had much higher expectations entering this year than we did last season.

Entering today our record was the same as last years.

We just had much higher expectations entering this year than we did last season.

I do remember that we played a brutal early schedule last season, that probably had a lot to do with the poor start. We played all the tough teams the 1st couple months of the season Boston, NYY, Tampa, etc. I don't remember getting beaten up by mediocre teams early last season.

Maybe on Wednesday DD will pull the plug on Raburn. But hey he almost had a homer if he would have hit it 20 feet further.

I'm almost going to hope that even Minn kicks our ass just to see if that lights any fires under anyone's butt. why even bother playing this one out, this game is so f'en over already.

Last edited:
Don Kelly has 37 at bats and 4 RBI's..
Ryan Raburn has 94 at bats and 2 RBI's..

Gotta keep running him out there though...

Don Kelly has 37 at bats and 4 RBI's..
Ryan Raburn has 94 at bats and 2 RBI's..

Gotta keep running him out there though...

If he never gets going till the second half why not just sit him down until the second half? Realistic simplistic solutions elude Jim, he's too preoccupied with personal feelings and making sure everyone gets their work and or has had enough rest in than he is winning.

Last edited:
Back