Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread May 15

I wonder if I called Jim Leyland and told him how I dreamed of playing baseball in the majors and that I work hard everyday, if he would give me a few at bats at 2nd despite my clearly inferior talents. Maybe Ill throw in a loose cigarette to sweeten the deal.

There is only 1 word I would use to describe my beloved Tigers right now, "Pathetic".

Just what Peavy needed an easy 1,2,3 inning with 7 pitches thrown. Glad we could help him out.

Drew Smyly pitches well with low pitch count: Clearly the team needs to change pitchers.
Max Scherzer pitches shitty with insanely high pitch count: Keep him in the game, we need our starters to eat as many innings as possible.

Leyland logic at it's finest.

Drew Smyly pitches well with low pitch count: Clearly the team needs to change pitchers.
Max Scherzer pitches shitty with insanely high pitch count: Keep him in the game, we need our starters to eat as many innings as possible.

Leyland logic at it's finest.

He doesn't know what he's doing anymore. all there is to it.

Blowing yesterdays game hurts even more now... Third place here we come...

Does it make me a bad Tiger fan if I am somehow rooting for a blowout the rest of this game? I want to see 14-0, maybe that will lead to some soul searching and changes.

Does it make me a bad Tiger fan if I am somehow rooting for a blowout the rest of this game? I want to see 14-0, maybe that will lead to some soul searching and changes.

Hope not cuz i'm hoping for the same thing, something needs to piss this team off and get them motivated.. blow out, get no hit, something..anything..

At least Fielder and Cabrera are hitting this series, what a waste though.

lol wow

rayburn 3 run homer

we have a game again

I have not been complaining about Raburn that much, he's starting to hit the ball hard the last several games. Hope it's a trend.

What this now, they going to tease us now and make us think they might still win this one?

1 run game! smokes should run Putkonen out there again and give him a chance to get some confidence back.?

Last edited:
Back