Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2014 Draft Thread

Blake Bortless will be avail at 10. discuss....

3 for 9 so far in the bowl game with 2 picks. No thanks, we've already a quarterback that shit the bed in critical games

Last edited:
Do we really want to compare the Baylor defense to the Vikings defense? I know you're being sarcastic, but come on...

Vikings defense blows lol...theres no excuse to have 43 yards passing at halftime vs them unless your excuse is you suck at playing qb.

Vikings defense blows lol...theres no excuse to have 43 yards passing at halftime vs them unless your excuse is you suck at playing qb.

I'm not disputing that. I just thought your sarcasm was reaching a new extreme when you were saying Bortles throwing 200 yards with 2 picks against a Baylor defense is better than Stafford.

Or that none of your receivers belong in an NFL uniform.

Halftime stats only for Stafford. 66% 1 TD and 0 picks. No Calvin/Pettigrew. Run game was junk and so was protection.

Only reason we had 13 points was Stafford. We didn't have more because of the 9 other people on offense (Stafford/Bell showed up).

Halftime stats only for Stafford. 66% 1 TD and 0 picks. No Calvin/Pettigrew. Run game was junk and so was protection.

Only reason we had 13 points was Stafford. We didn't have more because of the 9 other people on offense (Stafford/Bell showed up).

lkp ruins yet another perfectly good sarcastic comment with a bunch of shitty stats that mean nothing since we lost to one of the worst teams without AP. Staff only threw for 217 yards. he was 66% because he didn't throw the ball farther than 5 yards the entire first half. Comp percentage is a dumb stat anyways, remember...or are you too dense to remember your own arguments?

lkp ruins yet another perfectly good sarcastic comment with a bunch of shitty stats that mean nothing since we lost to one of the worst teams without AP. Staff only threw for 217 yards. he was 66% because he didn't throw the ball farther than 5 yards the entire first half. Comp percentage is a dumb stat anyways, remember...or are you too dense to remember your own arguments?

I'm using your own arguments against you is what I'm doing.

Another loss not on Stafford. Asiata did well so the Peterson injury didn't matter. Calvin and Pettigrew and Waddle and Houston and Bentley were missed.

I'm using your own arguments against you is what I'm doing.

Another loss not on Stafford. Asiata did well so the Peterson injury didn't matter. Calvin and Pettigrew and Waddle and Houston and Bentley were missed.

when you don't throw the ball over 5 yards..your comp % should be like 90%. But we have a shitty qb....so it was only 66%. 43 yards at halftime. 217 for the game. Offense scored 1 TD the entire game. all on Stafford.

when you don't throw the ball over 5 yards..your comp % should be like 90%. But we have a shitty qb....so it was only 66%. 43 yards at halftime. 217 for the game. Offense scored 1 TD the entire game. all on Stafford.

He threw plenty over 5 yards. Stafford is the reason we had 13 points.

Run offense blew chunks and protection broke down. That's the reason we didn't score more than 13.

He threw plenty over 5 yards. Stafford is the reason we had 13 points.

Run offense blew chunks and protection broke down. That's the reason we didn't score more than 13.

finally we agree on something. Stafford IS the reason we had 13 points.

finally we agree on something. Stafford IS the reason we had 13 points.

Actually 10 now that I think about it. Defense 3. But he's not the biggest reason we didn't have more. Run blocking and pass blocking was the big ones for that. Calvin and Pettigrew and Waddle not playing rank up there too.

love how ppl can trash an idea with so much disrespect

denard at 10 is too high at this point in the process.

a huge fat ass at C isn't the best of ideas....especially since he doesn't play that position and we have raoila who actually had a decent year for the first time in his life.

don't need an OLB since most of the time were in a dime.

I like Coleman...not sure if he'll last til the 4th with his size....we'll have to see post combine.

Back