Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2018 Free Agency

Does it look like Detroit lost more than we gained so far?

I think they're filling up some holes. Was hoping for a Butler signing but i'm ok with Snead. Poe would have been nice...still a few options out there.
Kind of upset with the way they handled the Ebron situation. Plan looks like the draft and maybe a vet player. Whatever....

IDK how we are letting Richardson go meet with MIN without even having him in for a visit yet. Seems like everyone in NFC north making major moves except us. I know wasting money on overpriced FA is never a good thing, but this sitting on our hands is killing me especially after saving the money cutting Ebron when they have no one to replace him I would have thought we would have had a plan and made a splash signing by now... We shall see I guess...

Ngata is a big loss. JRM steps up for Whitehead. Run D will be fine with Robinson, Ansah, Davis/JRM stepping up and Wilson back. Add DT in the draft.

Secondary is improved with Shead and Tabor with more experience. Lawson nice security blanket if Tabor doesn't step up. Secondary very verstatile now as Shead can play CB/S

Still talent out there and a draft for a DT/future DE. Ansah, Hyder health and Kennard improve the pass rush plus Patricia system deception for the pass rush. Plus will add in draft. Zettel showed improvement and Washington gets one more shot.

UPDATE: Zenner was given a one-year deal above the league minimum, per Dave Birkett. Also interesting to note, he had other teams interested in him:

Curious who those other teams were..

My guess:

Philadelphia Soul
Orlando Predators
Toronto Argonauts

UPDATE: Zenner was given a one-year deal above the league minimum, per Dave Birkett. Also interesting to note, he had other teams interested in him:

Curious who those other teams were..

Patriots had to be one of them. They love the white skill position guys.

Packers have signed Bears CB Kyle Fuller to an offer sheet. Chicago placed transition tag ($12.9067 million on Fuller).

Back