Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Bills @ Lions Thread

Never should have tried that fg and gave them great field position. Not 1 person thought he would make that 50 yarder.

Packers 3-2
Lions 3-2
Bears 2-3
Vikings 2-3

Go get prater! Let him drink all he wants cept on Sunday's

Cant lose to the bills at home and make the playoffs..... We are toast now..

Rodgers was right in Green Bay... at 1-2 he said relax..

under his breath he said no worries the Lions cant keep winning...

You are such a damn drama queen all over these boards, aren't you? The Bills are 3-2 and leading their division. It's not like a college team came in here and beat us.

Last edited:
Welp we are screwed with injuries and kicking cost us a great game by lions defense and golden Tate

Reminded me of tucker kick. Thought that was worst but this one topped it

Never should have tried that fg and gave them great field position. Not 1 person thought he would make that 50 yarder.

I agree heck why even attempt to kick at all at this point? If we are past the 50 yard line we might as well go for it on 4th down every time.

Scott, it was a 50 yarder indoors. NFL kickers can make those kicks. What else are they going to do, punt? Nah, the team was in position to win, and the kicker biffed.

Welp we are screwed with injuries and kicking cost us a great game by lions defense and golden Tate

Reminded me of tucker kick. Thought that was worst but this one topped it

As usaul or did you not see their guy get carted off..or one of their best defenders not playing at all.

Last edited:
I will say this, Golden Tate is really fucking good. His YAC is nothing short of delicious.

Great defensive game??? They gave up 300 yards to Kyle Orton. That's all that needs to be said.

Scott, it was a 50 yarder indoors. NFL kickers can make those kicks. What else are they going to do, punt? Nah, the team was in position to win, and the kicker biffed.

Key word NFL kicker, he will never kick in the NFL again. No one thought he would make that.

Searcy and Jackson came back. Calvin and bush did not

Our oline sucks though

Back