Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: MSU and UM football

SLICK said:
hankpav53 said:
ehhh not really we smacked around michigan pretty badly.. wasn't a close game

i'm done arguing this.. msu had the better team. you all know it.. we also had a more difficult schedule.. don't look at those fucking stupid numbers you keep pulling up..

i'm out this bitch.
cool.png

we know your out...you just got proven wrong Sparty.

enjoy the ass whipping in the Outback Bowl fucktard.

meh not really.. i got better shit to do.. i know for a fact i am right and you all know it too.. u of m slappys are the stupidest bunch of fans ever.. even in a year they fucking LOST to michigan state they still try to argue..

HAVE FUN WATCHING US ON TV THIS WEEKEND!!

hankpav53 said:
SLICK said:
this link takes all the strength of schedule computations and averages them out....Michigan by far has the harder schedule'

http://bcscentral.info/sos.html

wait.. idk what i'm looking at or if i had to click something else.. but if you just click your link it shows msu is higher than u of m???
lol.

ofcourse it does , because you dont have a clue what your looking for...stick to hockey Gumby.

10 - 4 come January.....lol

SLICK said:
10 - 4 to 11 -2 and Michigan will be ranked higher nationally come January...and Hoke will out recruit Dantonio....lol

rich rod always 'outrecruited' dantonio too... won't make a difference lolzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

bj, kirk, jerel.. all those kids were 2 and 3 star recruits.. BUT THEY WHOOPED AROUND THOSE U OF M 4 AND 5 STAR RECRUITS!!! WOOOO

andddd now i'm out. go lions!

U of M did have an easier schedule.

Nebraska , Notre Dame, and Ohio State at home instead of on the road is a huge difference. Insert Illinois in place of Wisconsin and that's a bigger difference. I don't know how anyone could say that Michigan's schedule wasn't much easier than State's. Now MSU gets to play Wisconsin a 2nd time which further strengthens their schedule.

I thought RR drafted midgets, he certainly didnt draft pro style players...just look at his other teams and lack of players in the NFL

johnny2x2x said:

Nebraska , Notre Dame, and Ohio State at home instead of on the road is a huge difference. Insert Illinois in place of Wisconsin and that's a bigger difference. I don't know how anyone could say that Michigan's schedule wasn't much easier than State's. Now MSU gets to play Wisconsin a 2nd time which further strengthens their schedule.

Youngstown St isnt even a D-I school, Florida Atlantic, c'mon. It would have been tougher playing Brother Rice

hankpav53 said:
SLICK said:
10 - 4 to 11 -2 and Michigan will be ranked higher nationally come January...and Hoke will out recruit Dantonio....lol

rich rod always 'outrecruited' dantonio too... won't make a difference lolzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

bj, kirk, jerel.. all those kids were 2 and 3 star recruits.. BUT THEY WHOOPED AROUND THOSE U OF M 4 AND 5 STAR RECRUITS!!! WOOOO

andddd now i'm out. go lions!

Rich Rod...lol

he recruited defensive studs and moved them to offense.

go away now your out of your depth.

tsmith7559 said:
johnny2x2x said:

Youngstown St isnt even a D-I school, Florida Atlantic, c'mon. It would have been tougher playing Brother Rice

Brother Rice, lol.

hankpav53 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go1qUw1oO50&feature=player_embedded

who's michigan playing this weekend? hehehe

they're sitting at home comfortably awaiting their BCS invitation.

I bet if you hurry you can get Outback tiks cheap.

cant be a big demand to watch MSU get throttled yet again come Bowl time.

tsmith7559 said:
johnny2x2x said:

Well, Michigan would know about scheduling High School teams. Look at the schedule in some of those leather helmet day championships that Michigan uses to define their team's greatness(Romulus High School, Community Colleges, etc.). But, Eastern, Western, and San Diego State are real powerhouses, way to step up to the plate. Nice playing 8 home games and 4 road games. Too bad you don't have the same thing next year.

Too bad you guys are losing your defensive line or you might even start to dream about somehow preventing 5 in a row next fall. But no one would be that utterly stupid to dream something that ridiculous.

tsmith7559 said:
johnny2x2x said:

UM doesn't schedule teams like Fl Atlantic, Youngstown State or Appalachian State...oops.

Back