Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 1 Thread Oct. 8

Nice bridge by Porcello. He can go in game four if he does not pitch the 7th

Porcello 6th inning,

scowlfacebeltre fastball strike call, slider looked good, fastball fouled down right, grounder to Inge guns to Cabrera,

napoli slider outside, fastball fouled back, 2 seam fouled back, 94 on the corner squeezed, slider low and away full count, swings at ball 4 thankyou shytbum,

f'ncruz fly to right and Kelly has it,

Porcello with 22 pitches in two nice innings,

3 - 2.

Unless for instance they would sign either Jimmy Rollins or Jose Reyes and move JP back over to 3rd or move him to 2nd.

I will feel a bit like a Yankee fan if this score holds up.

Ked...Crap!!

Please Miggy, smack one outta this bandbox!!

Turok said:
pr0tege said:
I wonder if they will make adjustments with him this off-season and spring since he has regressed so much this season.

Best adjustment no matter what they do with his body mechanics is to drop him to 8-9 in the order, and try to seek another leadoff hitter in the off-season, which will be very difficult, since that player will also likely have to play 2B.

tongue.png
lol i think i said that

anywho, we could also look for an OF that would be a good leadoff hitter. as clutch as young has been, especially against the yanks, i dont want him back next year...his mediocre power numbers arent worth his complete lack of on-base and defensive skills.

Miggy ain't done shit the entire post season, leagues batting champ goes to sleep when you need him most.

Back