Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2021 Free Agency and Cap Cuts

2021, are we really still living in a world where people are calling out Watson and Wilson but shutting their mouth or defending Watt and Stafford? Open your eyes people!!!!

2021, are we really still living in a world where people are calling out Watson and Wilson but shutting their mouth or defending Watt and Stafford? Open your eyes people!!!!

People are calling out Wentz too though.

Wilson and Watson is because the adversity is a new thing for them. Stafford has been dealing with it for 12 years and everyone agreed it was time.

I wouldn't call Watson a cry baby either. The Texans are totally messed up now with a christian/racist owner and snake team President that somehow got to keep his job

Wilson they have had protection problems for awhile. Him and Watson did just resign to big money recently knowing of the problems though.

So its a situation by situation really

I'm pretty sure all of them are being called out. I certainly am.

Someone mentioned a while ago but getting a safety with some speed where he can line up as a LB in a 3-4 might not be a bad option. Assume they can tackle. And hit.

Thats why Joker from notre dame is rated as a 1st round prospect.

Holy shit.....any chance it's because of their situations and not their color?

I'd feel the exact same way about them if they were white, green, blue or purple. The only one here making it a racial issue is you. The only problem I have with Watson is he's being a pussy about it....deleting your team from your social media accounts with no statement is a bitch move. I have no issue with him wanting to leave that shit show organization.

Wilson is literally saying he gets hit too much. As a football player. On a team that is regularly good and has won a SB. That's just fucking hilarious and he DESERVES to be called out for it. Take a fucking pay cut then, Russ! Should I treat him differently because he's black? Grow up.

Last edited:
Stafford came out and said he started the conversations over a year ago. And requested he be traded once he realized it was going to be a rebuild. Most people will say "he did it the right way" but i dont really think theres a difference between 12 years of being on the shitty lions or however many years Watson has been on the Texans. Its really the same situation...they want to be somewhere different. I havent read up on how Watson has handled it...but at face value its the same thing. With that said...they are both cry babies trying to get out of their contractual terms. 1 black cry baby. 1 white cry baby. Equal cry babies...

Last edited:
Stafford came out and said he started the conversations over a year ago. And requested he be traded once he realized it was going to be a rebuild. Most people will say "he did it the right way" but i dont really think theres a difference between 12 years of being on the shitty lions or however many years Watson has been on the Texans. Its really the same situation...they want to be somewhere different. I havent read up on how Watson has handled it...but at face value its the same thing. With that said...they are both cry babies trying to get out of their contractual terms. 1 black cry baby. 1 white cry baby. Equal cry babies...

Watson is pissed because he wanted to be part of the group that hired the new head coach and GM. I guess somebody told him he could have a say but then they didn't ask him?? So now QBs want to be in on the hiring process of the coaches and GM's?

Watson is pissed because he wanted to be part of the group that hired the new head coach and GM. I guess somebody told him he could have a say but then they didn't ask him?? So now QBs want to be in on the hiring process of the coaches and GM's?

Seeing what landed there maybe he should have had 100% control over who to hire.

Stafford had a private face to face conversation about it and kept it private until the Lions were ready to let the news out. He didn't go to management until after this season, jsut thinking on his own with his wife after 2019

I think he was pissed that they kept Quintricia, hints why the only team he wouldn't go to is NE. Plus he knows this organization is a lost cause.

Stafford had a private face to face conversation about it and kept it private until the Lions were ready to let the news out. He didn't go to management until after this season, jsut thinking on his own with his wife after 2019

Here is how I see that conversation going.

Kelly: "Matt, the Lions suck and I hate Detroit"
Matt: "Honey, they pay me a lot of money. Let's wait it out one more year. Here's a Louis Vuitton purse"
Kelly: "I already have that one"
Kelly: "plus, Patricia and Quinn are idiots. You call this a roster?"
Matt: "I know they are idiots. They think I can lead this team to the playoffs :lmao:. I've never won a playoff game in my life, and this defense is terrible"

He said he?s chasing a championship.

Not sure Detroit tops his list.

A guy can dream, though.

Glenn played for Houston before Watt got there maybe some history will help. I saw an article where it said Detroit had 5% chance to land him. I think they were highballing it.

Watson was beating the chiefs 24-0 a little over a year ago. He pissed that game away. Then won 4 games after he lost his star wr. If im the owner and he asks me to be released id tell his ass to pay me back the last 2 years for ruining my franchise.

Watson was beating the chiefs 24-0 a little over a year ago. He pissed that game away. Then won 4 games after he lost his star wr. If im the owner and he asks me to be released id tell his ass to pay me back the last 2 years for ruining my franchise.

Watson had 112 rating and played incredibly well. 33 tds 7 ints, 70 percent completion..You have to be the least observant person i have ever come across

Id blame the ball boy before i blamed watson for the 4 12 season

Watson had 112 rating and played incredibly well. 33 tds 7 ints, 70 percent completion..You have to be the least observant person i have ever come across

Id blame the ball boy before i blamed watson for the 4 12 season

Copy and pasting stats makes you observant?

Back