Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Bills @ Lions Thread

And you know what, dubbs? You're a bigger joke than i thought. If you use your analogies then where the fuck were you during the Carolina game? Freese missed 2 huge FGS, but you proceeded to rip on Stafford and 100% blame him. Why is that?

I figured common sense and logic would be too much for you, so let's start simple and we'll work from there:

If Alex Henery would have made that first kick to put the Lions up 17-3, can you guarantee that he would have had two more kicks the rest of the 2nd half?

It's a tie game at least. OT. And more pressure on Carpenter. And different field position wiht a kickoff instead of Bills at 34 yard line.

I figured common sense and logic would be too much for you, so let's start simple and we'll work from there:

If Alex Henery would have made that first kick to put the Lions up 17-3, can you guarantee that he would have had two more kicks the rest of the 2nd half?

You can't guarantee anything. And now you're being a dumbass. Simple math is hard for you....i understand.

It's fucking Buffalo, at home, why should it come down to a kicker.

This offense showig was pathetic, simple. 7 points. In 60 minutes. Pathetic.

Even with all kicks made, 16 points in 60 minutes, twice starting on your own side of the field, many other times in great position bad.

The offense still didn't score enough to win if all like were made. Offense would lose 17-16. With all the money spent that is not good enough.

Exactly. You can't guarantee anything. Thank you.

Tony, it's simple. I've said it 100 times, but I'll say it 100 more until you finally understand. I expect more out of the OVERALL #1 FRANCHISE QB who has been surrounded with more talent than he knows what to do with vs a SEVENTH ROUND ROOKIE KICKER. Make sense?

There is no doubt the kicker isn't helping. But my god, this offense is not doing what they were set up to do. This was supposed to be Greatest Show on Turf stuff. They suck.

Last edited:

Tony, it's simple. I've said it 100 times, but I'll say it 100 more until you finally understand. I expect more out of the OVERALL #1 FRANCHISE QB who has been surrounded with more talent than he knows what to do with vs a SEVENTH ROUND ROOKIE KICKER. Make sense?

Oh, that's awesome, buddy. While playing the game on the field, nobody gives a fuck where guys went in the draft. Are you stoned? Went over this a 1000 times before....drops, fumbles and missed FGS murdered us in that Panthers game.

Supposed to be great. Then Calvin got hurt and the Oline can't protect the QB. Bills shut down the run every game, a run led by George Winn.

There is no doubt the kicker isn't helping. But my god, this offense is not doing what they were set up to do. This was supposed to be Greatest Show on Turf stuff. They suck.

Greatest show on Turf?? Labeled by the media and fans lol. They're struggling. Who knows what's going on......Stafford not sharp, CJ banged up, Ebron not involved, Running game non-existant,OLine hurt??? Who knows?? Tate is the only one killing it, but there's lots of factors into why they're struggling.

And Big E. still lost lost on a pro football field..... If you two guys cant realize how poor our offense is we just cant help you.... Even with the 3 misses FG the Lions still should have won over the Bills by 10 at home.... When Is Matt going to take the next step guys? I looked at Brady's receivers last night and I said heck even without CJ we have better guys on the outside then they do... Sure we have a awful offensive line but cant Matt realize it if he is a top QB and go to his Coordinator and say hey I need to release the ball faster...

Last edited:
Q: Why are the the Lions receivers like a nun's legs?
A: They are never open.

And here I thought it was going to be something like "they never get balls", "they have an immunity for balls", "they let balls go by without a touch", "if they had balls, they'd drop them"...

Freese Missed a 41 yarder in the Packer game before the half... Guess we over came that miss too...

and he was 2 for 3 in the giants game.... damn all three wins we had a missed FG...

Three misses in one game is a little different in a 3 point loss. Yes the Lions offensive line could have played much better to give us more points though.

Three misses in one game is a little different in a 3 point loss. Yes the Lions offensive line could have played much better to give us more points though.

Stafford could have played much better too. 16 potential points is not good.

You turn one of those attempts into a TD and you win.

One TD is not enough. Also where did you get your release time stat you posted earlier? That would be interesting to see.

You turn one of those attempts into a TD and you win.

One TD is not enough. Also where did you get your release time stat you posted earlier? That would be interesting to see.

You are assuming it's Staffords fault we didn't get a TD on those FG drives.

Apparently the Bills players were laughing at Stafford when Megatron went down, because they knew he was cooked.

Stafford completion for 9 to Fuller, then 2nd and 1 and Winn loses 3 yards. That's not Stafford. Then a hold by Waddle on 3rd down. That's not Stafford either.

No gain and then two dump offs to Winn (due to good downfield coverage). Winn dropped one. That's not Stafford.

Last drive, nobody open so he had to run, bad throw to Broyles and then a tipped ball on WR screen. Some Stafford here. We needed a game winner at that point though and didn't have time for a TD.

Back