Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Bills @ Lions Thread

4th Quarter illegal use of hands. 2nd and 20, sack 3rd and 30. This isn't Stafford.

Next drive, Winn stuffed on 3rd and 1. Not Stafford.

Excluding extra points...

The defense has scored 14 points in the last 2 home games, the offense has scored 15.

Matt is 27-40 in his last 67 games..... Is that right ?

Brian Hoyer out performed Matt yesterday...It may be the crappy Titans but it was on the road and we have better receivers then the Browns does...

New game poster for the player's lockers:

nfl_a_-schwartz_b1_300x200.jpg

I know everyone thinks what Schwartz did was appalling and he's a total jackass. I kind of think it's hilarious. It is beyond ridiculous that it makes me laugh. If you didn't want him to do it, handle your damn business.

Last edited:
Schwartz jumping on the Bills shoulders signifies everything that was wrong with him as a coach.

You are assuming it's Staffords fault we didn't get a TD on those FG drives.

You're assuming Im talking about stafford.

Yes Stafford sucked
Yes the Oline sucked
Yes the kicking sucked
Yes the coach sucked

It takes a whole lot of poor play to lose a game like that.

You're assuming Im talking about stafford.

Yes Stafford sucked
Yes the Oline sucked
Yes the kicking sucked
Yes the coach sucked

It takes a whole lot of poor play to lose a game like that.

MATT makes more than all others listed combined..that's sad.

4th Quarter illegal use of hands. 2nd and 20, sack 3rd and 30. This isn't Stafford.

Next drive, Winn stuffed on 3rd and 1. Not Stafford.

its on Stafford that he didn't check out of 3rd and 1 dive when we have Winn as our feature back and a stacked box.

Schwartz jumping on the Bills shoulders signifies everything that was wrong with him as a coach.

LKP last year around this time:
Schwartz is a good coach. Passionate is good, time management is great, his challenges are more wins than losses, the team is behind him.

Why the 180?

LOL thank you Brewer I was just about to post how he discussed Schwartz was a good coach.

Whoops.

Schwartz is a good coach as you can see with Buffalos defense. However he is too emotional. Notice I didn't say his emotions were good. he's a good coach yet a douche. He's not what the Lions needed in hindsight given how our players responded to him.

And I everything I said was true. Challenges, time management, schemes. Just not the emotions and lack of caring about turnovers (along with Linehan).

Schwartz is a good coach as you can see with Buffalos defense. However he is too emotional. Notice I didn't say his emotions were good. he's a good coach yet a douche. He's not what the Lions needed in hindsight given how our players responded to him.

:bs:

Wouldn't his passion being good fall under emotions?

Back