Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Bills @ Lions Thread

Remember how some posters on here laughed about Russell Wilson being a better QB than Matt Stafford? Oops.

Going fishing eh? Meh...i'll bite

Oops??? lmfao. Wilson never needs to throw for a ton of yards because they're rarely behind in a game. He has one of the best RBS in the game today to back him up. He's on easy street. Very good game manager that can run with the best of them. I wouldn't say he's better....

Russell Wilson's O-line is average at best. His defense is elite, but is not giving him that ridiculous cushion that he had last year. All the guy does is make play after play after play. He finds open guys, and he makes the players around him better. Who does he have to throw to? Doug Baldwin? Jermaine Kearse? He has none of the players Matt Stafford does, and he continues to be a better QB than him.

He knows the game, he puts the ball where he needs to without rifling it 900 feet over heads, and he is lethal finding space that wasn't there before. He's everything I wish our #1 overall QB is.

Russell Wilson's O-line is average at best. His defense is elite, but is not giving him that ridiculous cushion that he had last year. All the guy does is make play after play after play. He finds open guys, and he makes the players around him better. Who does he have to throw to? Doug Baldwin? Jermaine Kearse? He has none of the players Matt Stafford does, and he continues to be a better QB than him.

He knows the game, he puts the ball where he needs to without rifling it 900 feet over heads, and he is lethal finding space that wasn't there before. He's everything I wish our #1 overall QB is.

This is very true regarding Wilson. He makes better decisions and is more accurate. Add in that he has the ability to run for a first down and/or get you over 100 yards in a single game and he is the better player...and so far in their careers it isn't even close.

Forget it. You're obviously too dumb to understand what i'm saying. Obviously in the history of the NFL, teams have won after missing FGS, but it's never a good thing leaving points on the field. Do you fucking comprehend? Miss multiple FGS in a game today and i will bet you 8 out of 10 times the team that missed the FGS will lose the game.

You're too dumb based on your post. You say no one wins when missing FG's, ever. Then you change it to multiple FG's, again wrong. And now your normal "lost argument, insult post." Because now it's 8 of ten times. :lmao:

What a schmuck..:nod:

Oh PS: The stuff about Wilson being on easy-street is bull, because don't the Lions have the best ranked defense in the NFL right now?? How's that working out for him?

Oh PS: The stuff about Wilson being on easy-street is bull, because don't the Lions have the best ranked defense in the NFL right now?? How's that working out for him?

th_yep.gif

You're too dumb based on your post. You say no one wins when missing FG's, ever. Then you change it to multiple FG's, again wrong. And now your normal "lost argument, insult post." Because now it's 8 of ten times. :lmao:

You're such a fucking tool, bud. lol. Only a dumb fuck like yourself wouldn't understand what i was getting at. Bottom line, you dont win when you leave points on the board, you fucking momo. Are you that stupid where you can't even comprehend a sentence? And missing FGS is multiple, you helmet wearing invalid. You just repeated yourself like a moron would ..lol. Nice job!!
And 8/10 times is a pretty high number. You have already seen that this team has 2 losses, right? Guess what, retard? We have missed 5 FGS in those 2 games we lost lol. You understand now, you fucking puke?

Its working out fine. We're 3-2 and should at least be 4-1 if it wasn't for Charlie Brown kicking the ball lol. Got any more beauts for me? lol

And you have NEVER in your life won an argument on here in your entire miserable life. With your brilliant analysis of "this team sucks". Buddy, you're the movie of the week on here. A constant running joke that never goes away....EVER.

Percy Harvin is a beast. Lynch is a beast. Give the "no weapons" a rest. You look stupid now.

Wilson is a good QB...not knocking him but he has a nice little setup in Seattle. Wish Stafford was so lucky

Percy Harvin is a beast? Oh give me a freaking break. The guy was a very good player for Minnesota. He's not elite, and he's far from a beast. He's a bit player. Good slot guy, runs reverses, etc. Seattle does not have NEARLY the amount of firepower that Stafford has been given year after year. Best WR in the game, now he has an elite 2, RBs that catch the ball, and ANOTHER top 10 pick. Oh and by the way, the best defense statistically in the NFL through this part of the season.

The difference is that Wilson makes his players better. The Buffalo defenders were laughing at Stafford when he lost Megatron (not just me saying that, reported by multiple venues) because they knew he was screwed.

LOL "wish Stafford was so lucky". Unbelievable. They couldn't have given this guy more to work with. He's in his 6th year. If he doesn't make this offense elite, he's not the guy.

Last edited:
Who's Aaron Rodgers throwing to besides Jordy Nelson? Randall Cobb, Andrew Quarless, Davante Adams. Wow.

It's almost like an addiction with Stafford for some people. He needs more, more, more. And the funny part is, Mayhew GIVES it to him. He gives him a 6'6 matchup NIGHTMARE (Dan Miller said that 100 times on the radio) who doesn't play. It's laughable at this point. I'm just wondering when Stafford will be held accountable for anything.

Who's Aaron Rodgers throwing to besides Jordy Nelson? Randall Cobb, Andrew Quarless, Davante Adams. Wow.

It's almost like an addiction with Stafford for some people. He needs more, more, more. And the funny part is, Mayhew GIVES it to him. He gives him a 6'6 matchup NIGHTMARE (Dan Miller said that 100 times on the radio) who doesn't play. It's laughable at this point. I'm just wondering when Stafford will be held accountable for anything.

Packers are 3-2 and lost to us. Adams is 2nd rounder, Nelson and Cobb are good. Lacy 2nd rounder. They just lost Jones this year and Finley and Jennings last year. Numerours 3rd round and 2nd round picks.

Best injury, Titus insanity, and Broyles injuries means you need to look again. It's that simple. Tate good call, Ebron TBD.

He's in his 6th year. If he doesn't make this offense elite, he's not the guy.

Yep, sink or swim. Stafford is spoiled, and still can't win games. Enough is enough. This guy should be stellar this year, instead he's leading the most sputtering offense in the league.

The final weapon Stafford needs is someone to throw the ball for him.

This great game, horrible game, ok game yoyo has gone on long enough.

Almost a 3rd of the way into the season and stafford is ranked back half of average. Again. Anyone surprised.

The final weapon Stafford needs is someone to throw the ball for him.

This great game, horrible game, ok game yoyo has gone on long enough.

Almost a 3rd of the way into the season and stafford is ranked back half of average. Again. Anyone surprised.

I am. 1st game he looked like "the guy" since then, 4 tds, 4ints

Back