Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Bills @ Lions Thread

And it may just be the players. We'll see how they respond. Pretty much a Lions 2013-esque loss on Sunday.

Wouldn't his passion being good fall under emotions?

Passion is one thing but the players didn't respond to it properly. They were behind him, he had good schemes on defense and he was good in time management/challenges.

We'll see how they respond. Calvin being hurt is already a huge crock of bullshit given the potential of this team. But we'll see if they can win win 2 of 3 before the bye at least.

Where's that "Abandon Thread" gif when you need it?

MGKRG.gif

I Heard on 2 different radio shows from guys that study nfl games game by game and one of the experts said he watch tape of Matt and the Lions and said that he was missing read after read all game and missing targets all game... One he mentioned was all he had to do is look fro his first read and BP was wide open..... This all gets to the fact that Matt has happy feet has trouble with reads and misses targets he should hit by this point of his career.. Lets not mind the fact that the INT got the bills back into the game and it was all Matt's fault on bushes tip pass that was behind him... Missed Broyles in the last drive as he threw at his feet .....Matt has to be better....period...

I don't need any expert to tell me that. It's obvious he missed targets and missed reads..

That was the worst weekend of Michigan sports I can remember ever. Watching Schwartz getting lifted up at Ford Field was vomit inducing, then the way the Tigers season ended getting screwed by 2 bad calls by the umpires, Hernan freaking Perez GiDP to end the season, Michigan losing to Rutgers, just horrible.

I thought gym shorts getting lifted up and carried off the field was so gym shorts stupid like, I mean shit man lions miss 3 field goals and the other team carries the defensive coordinator off the field? He should have lost that friggen game yeah good job shorts ya only had what 57 flags and shut down a CJ less lions...hurray for you assclown

That was the worst weekend of Michigan sports I can remember ever. Watching Schwartz getting lifted up at Ford Field was vomit inducing, then the way the Tigers season ended getting screwed by 2 bad calls by the umpires, Hernan freaking Perez GiDP to end the season, Michigan losing to Rutgers, just horrible.

yup

Freaking is probably the worse I have felt since the Michigan/Louisville game and many other debacles ....
But this last weekend the packaged of ineptitude was mind boggling between Michigan the tigers and the Lions...

And the Spartans barely held on. Coulda been an EPICALLY bad weekend....

Ever? Missed one against the Jets..how'd we do?

:hehe::hehe:

That's ONE FG. Miss multiple FGS and you're doomed. Didn't think that had to be explained, but I guess maybe I should have made myself a little more clear. Leaving points on the field spells disaster

Remember how some posters on here laughed about Russell Wilson being a better QB than Matt Stafford? Oops.

That's ONE FG. Miss multiple FGS and you're doomed. Didn't think that had to be explained, but I guess maybe I should have made myself a little more clear. Leaving points on the field spells disaster

Just responding to what you said. You didn't specify number of missed..anyway, teams have won because of multiple missed FG's. It happens.

Just responding to what you said. You didn't specify number of missed..anyway, teams have won because of multiple missed FG's. It happens.

Forget it. You're obviously too dumb to understand what i'm saying. Obviously in the history of the NFL, teams have won after missing FGS, but it's never a good thing leaving points on the field. Do you fucking comprehend? Miss multiple FGS in a game today and i will bet you 8 out of 10 times the team that missed the FGS will lose the game.

Back